X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geneza Deca 250

the Nandrolone Deca
    Attached Files

Well lets not get overly picky here....thats pretty much balls on!!!! Way to go

Comment

I'm using this. That info is good to know. Thanks ronny.

Comment

We need to test every product we can get our little hands on and then start a whole section on tested products and list how they did...that would be a cool section for the readers

Comment

good shit bro. Ronny ur always on top of ur game

Comment

yea should be understood that ugl's shouldnt be exactly 250 on the nipple a lil over or a lil under.. for the reliable ones. good info as usual**

Comment

We have lots of them allready, and slowly I'll post them all
              Originally posted by limo View Post
              We need to test every product we can get our little hands on and then start a whole section on tested products and list how they did...that would be a cool section for the readers

Comment

Right on bro!

Thanks for posting all this info for us.

Comment

ronny.. i feel like this section shuold possibly be locked to members only.. itd be a good attraction for others to sign up

Comment

^^ good idea.
                    p.s. nice avatar, would make a cool tattoo.

Comment

Thanks ronny for the results i can't speak for all of us and we are very grateful for what you do for us thanks brotha!!!!
                      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
                        ronny.. i feel like this section shuold possibly be locked to members only.. itd be a good attraction for others to sign up
                        Hell ya good idea bro, lets make this happen mods!!!
                        ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Thats a bit of a disappointment I was hoping the Deca would turn out around the 300 mark like the GP Test E that would be awesome

Comment

Working...
                          X