N_ _ _ has been straight up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N_ _ _ has been straight up

Maybe slight delays. So sit tight. We all go through the delays. Been there done that. So hold your horses..... That's why it's always good to order enough and if possible enough for next cycle. Remember this is not burger king.... None of us like it but it is what it is and you have a good source so easy, does it....

I just find it hilarious; with all the info on jm and and all of the constant reassurances. people still want to openly complain about waiting. Its like getting mad at a dealer for not showing up on time. I know i am reiterating what safelife1 just said. but this is literally my second post, and in my newbie opinion, even if it doesnt show up on time, you should be happy that this service is even available. Everyone knows that there are plenty of private channels to get answers to what is going on with your order. patience is more than a virtue its a way to not piss people off. ok rant over and sorry to all those who might feel offended.

Comment

slow shipping is a small price to pay for a source with gear as good as theirs. anyone whos been doing this long enough will tell you finding a place like this is trial and error. so many of us have been ripped off time and time again, or had a good source get shut down. Enjoy their services cause nothing is gaurenteed to last. UGLs are here one day and gone the next. Plan, buy more than enough, and purchase your pct when buying your gear. dont wait to do this as i have made this mistake before. Pct is important to do this safely, not to mention you will have wasted your money when you lose your gains do to low lh levels in your testes

Comment

Glad to hear they are not like Burger King, or else they would fcuk up my order, and give me the shitz.

Comment

thats some fuuny stuff

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
            Glad to hear they are not like Burger King, or else they would fcuk up my order, and give me the shitz.
            how true...

Comment

All i can say is we have a bunch of troopers on this board. Real men not boyz... Check the crazyness on all the other boards now.

Comment

There are many valid points. I like what bmorrison said, a delay in shipping is a very small thing to experience vs getting top notch products, great customer service and a sweet product list.

It could be a lot worse like was mentioned with others, fake or extremely under dosed, different type of product than what was ordered , or just ripped off completely. It's not trial an error with Naps. It's unexpected delays at most. Not a bad trade off.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
                  bwhahahahhahha epic
                  http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by danish
                    i hope naps wil tell you if the package get saized since they dont give me any tracking nr, i can't be prepered if somthing happen.
                    Customs will tell you.

Comment

Working...
                    X