Clenbuterol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clenbuterol

I would really appreciate some feedback about questions that I have in regards to Clenbuterol please.

1) I understand that Clen is not a hormone compound. Thus side effects such as hairloss(my main concern) may be avoided.

And

2) It has a mild muscle gaining ability. Is this due to it being anti-catabolic in nature or does it actually have anabolic qualities?

Thank you for any and all feedback.

1) There is no scientific evidence of hairloss from clen.
    2) 1,000,000$ question. It's not well understood, for sure it get anabolic properties in animals.

Comment

Clenbuterol is a β2 agonist =[ it stimulates beta-2 receptors, which help you to lose fat by allowing your body to release and burn more stored fat]
      Clen has some structural and pharmacological similarities to epinephrine and salbutamol, but its effects are more potent and longer-lasting as a stimulant and thermogenic drug. It causes an increase in aerobic capacity, central nervous system stimulation, and an increase in blood pressure and oxygen transportation.
      - It increases the rate at which body fat is metabolized, simultaneously increasing the body's BMR.

It is usually used in dosages anywhere from 20-60 micrograms a day when prescribed. A dose of about 120 mcg shouln't be exceeded in a day
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Just came off on clen or 2 week run. Lost 7 pounds of course I was at the 120mcg for the peak of the cycle. Good stuff, but calm yourself before using. It can be wild ride on the anxiety.

Comment

Man this is great, speechless. This board is on the ball.. SAM can sit back and relax. There are new sherriffs in town...

Comment

Thank all of you. What is your opinion of it as a muscle building agent?

Comment

For sure, it is anabolic. Some may get that effect more than others. Its not anabolic like D-Bol, but I can say that I did actually make strength gains while on a cut with Clen. (A gradual cut, with a boring diet full of whole foods - I dropped a lot of protein shakes)

I talked to another guy who said he gained 20 lbs on his bench while on Clen. Can't vouch for that one.

There's got to be a reason why this compound is so popular - but use it wisely.

Comment

Clen is best when used in quick durations. It seems to lose its kick after a few weeks so its best to go on for 3 weeks then come off then go back on....as far as being anabolic I have never heard of anyone claiming that before??

Comment

It is a generally accepted rule not to exceed 120 micrograms a day correct? So what is the minimum amount one should take per day and what does that convert to w/2 milligram tablets?
                  Nicademus
                  Last edited by Nicademus; 03-17-2011, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                    It is a generally accepted rule not to exceed 120 micrograms a day correct? So what is the minimum amount one should take per day and what does that convert to w/2 milligram tablets?
                    2milligram tabs??? Do you mean 20mcg tabs? if not you must cut one tab in 100 pieces to get a 20mcg piece. Pharma grade tabs of Clen are usually dosed at 20 micrograms.

Comment

Ok, I'm looking at the box. It reads 0, 02 mg. What is that?

Again, excuse my ignorance I'm just trying to get as much info as I can. I appreciate everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                        Ok, I'm looking at the box. It reads 0, 02 mg. What is that?

Again, excuse my ignorance I'm just trying to get as much info as I can. I appreciate everything.
                        No problem bro'! 0,02mg(milligrams) mean 20mcg(micrograms). 1gram=1.000mg 1mg=1.000mcg 1mcg=1.000ng(nanograms) 1ng=1.000pg(picograms) In the cyclist Contador the WADA found 50pg of clen, but he ate a contamined filet

Comment

Clen has many benefits/uses some bodybuilders start a new cycle of AAS with the first week of building up clenbuterol "to open up". It surely works to increase your metabolism. Most people combine it with ketotifen to get the benefits but not the negative sides.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                            Clen has many benefits/uses some bodybuilders start a new cycle of AAS with the first week of building up clenbuterol "to open up". It surely works to increase your metabolism. Most people combine it with ketotifen to get the benefits but not the negative sides.

That's how I started my cycle. It worked for the kick start, now Im debating to run again in between the cycle or wait until the end.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                              There are people who use clen just to boost their workout, 40mcg. Ketotifen is good to sleep too(in high dosages clen is not so good for sleep!)but not the slow release version: it's too hard to wake up in the morning. Ketotifen work very well to allow clen to do the job for many weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X