My first cycle please comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first cycle please comment

Hey guys I'm posting my spreadsheet I made for my first cycle. This cycle has been a culmination of over a month of reading of other's opinions and feedback on what a first cycle should consist of and steroid use in general.

A little about me, Im 5'8 180 working out a 5 day split currently. Im an ex military special forces washout so I know a thing or two about working out. I'm prepping my diet and trying to eat more its still another month or so before my order comes in its in the processing phase right now.

Please comment and let me know what you guys think of the cycle.
    Attached Files

Cannot/will not open files. Can you type in a thread for us to view?

Comment

it open ok on my pc for anyone else that cannot open it, Vintovka is running:
      week 1-12 Testosterone Enanth 250 mg mon 250mg thurs
      week 1-5 Turinabol (T-Bol) 40 mg per day
      week 1-12 HCG 500 IU every 4 days
      week 1-12 Anastroz (Arimidex) 0.5MG per day (as needed)
      week 13 Nolvadex 80mg day 1 40mg rest of week
      week 15-17 Nolvadex 20mg per day

2 ML capacity 23G 1.5 Needle HCG measured with Insulin syringe and put into Test capacity

nice spread sheet good way to plan out what your gonna do

Comment

Sorry about that yeah Jimmy93 got it right. Its a 12 week cycle running test E 250 and Tbol rather than Dbol because from what I've read its not quite as strong as Dbol and doesn't have the water retention. Weeks 14-17 is PCT with Nolvadex. Week 13 is an off week with nothing being ran to let hormone levels come down some before starting Nolva at week 14. Arimidex is ran during weeks 1-12 when needed to keep bloating down and Gyno prevention.

You can scan the zip file its only 2.1kb, I had to zip the .xls spreadsheet file because it isn't a valid file type to upload.

All of the gear I ordered is GP made and the HCG is Organon, Greece Pregnyl

Also the 23g 1.5 needle 2ml capacity I wrote down to reference the length and gauge of the needles to use. I'm not sure on how the HCG is going to be packaged but if 1ml of HCG is 5000 IU then it would be the equivalent of 1/10 of a ML for 500IU injections every 4 days. I'll be using insulin syringes to draw a 1/10 of a ML and then transfer that into my test capacity and inject both at the same time. A notable source said that the HCG and test injection can be injected at the same time.
        Vintovka
        Last edited by Vintovka; 03-13-2011, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Hcg every 4 days for the full 12 weeks? Isnt that a little excessive?
          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

cycles of HCG should be in the 2 to 3 week range with a least one month off in between, you could stretch your cycle out to four weeks without any major concern if you are using lower doses. One should however take care when using HCG as prolonged use could repress the body?s natural production of gonadotropins permanently, but this is mostly just pure speculation as it does not have yet to be reported nor has there been a case of an overdose. To be on the safe side shorter cycles of HCG seem to be that of the norm. Most users cycle HCG near the end of a steroid cycle, you should start your HCG therapy on the last week of your cycle
            MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Some users find that they have better gains and quicker recovery while using HCG during a cycle of AAS. This first claim is more than likely due to the fact that the body has a high level of natural testosterone as well as that provided by the use of AAS, and the second may be somewhat justifiable, as stimulating the testes to secrete testosterone intermittently may aid recovery. Perhaps this is due to the maintenence of a higher level of Inter-Testicular-Testosterone (ITT) provided by the intermittent use of HCG, which should greatly aid recovery of the hypothalamic-testicular-pituitary-axis. An average dose of HCG during a cycle is between 500iu to 1000iu every week to every other week while on a cycle. In one study I looked at, a single injection of 6000IU of HCG elevated test levels for 6 days. That?s why a lot of people recommend taking it every 3-5 days. We?d have more stable blood levels, though if we shot it more frequently. Remember, it?s non-estrified and a water-based injectable, after all. In that same study I just spoke of, 1500IU of HCG shot test levels up between 250 and 300%. Taking it all at once however will cause an increase in estrogen levels caused by the aromatization of normal testosterone; the result may be a case of gynecomastia for the user.
              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Like I said everything I have gathered is from over a months worth of research before I dropped the cash on a cycle. Here is the link to the most complete write up I've seen on HCG usage.

HTML Code:
                http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroids-associated-drugs-articles/1452-how-keep-your-gains-must-read.html
                Within this thread it talks about prudent use of HCG while ON cycle every 3 to 4 days. If anyone would like to comment on this let me know.

Comment

Like I said everything I have here is accumulated from over a months worth of reading so let me know if anything sounds off like the HCG cycle you guys are mentioning. Here is a link to most complete write up on HCG I've seen so far.

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/steroids-...must-read.html

This is where I read to take the HCG in the 500iu dosage every 3 to 4 days. I read into it and I was originally going with HCG at the END of my cycle but after reading what this guy had to say he seemed to know his shit about HCG use. Let me know what you guys think of this. Nephilim seems to know where I'm coming from.

Comment

[QUOTE=jimmy93;13282]it open ok on my pc for anyone else that cannot open it, Vintovka is running:
                    week 1-12 Testosterone Enanth 250 mg mon 250mg thurs
                    week 1-5 Turinabol (T-Bol) 40 mg per day
                    week 1-12 HCG 500 IU every 4 days
                    week 1-12 Anastroz (Arimidex) 0.5MG per day (as needed)
                    week 13 Nolvadex 80mg day 1 40mg rest of week
                    week 15-17 Nolvadex 20mg per day
                    QUOTE]

the test and tbol looks good. hcg looks fine. the adex is high. .5mg ED will most likely shut down all estrogen. this will slow/stop your gains, kill sex drive, cause joint pain. you'd be better off going somewhere between .25mg to .5mg EOD. everyones sensitivity to the aromatase enzyme is different so it's hard to say exactly whats best. there is no need for 80mg of nolva. not even for a day. 40 mg is plenty. outside of that, your pct looks good.
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Like it with the exception of the Tbol. It's a personal choice I would have run Dbol but like I said thats a personal choice. I don't see the need for the HCG on a first cycle but I'm not saying its wrong, I just don't see the need for it. Otherwise looks like a winner

Comment

i would rather use dbol too
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I guess I should of not been such a pussy and went with the D-bol like I originally was going to. I've updated my cycle with the changes to the Adex and Nolvadex. Appreciate the help guys a lot of great members on this board.

Comment

Looks good solid and basic! I'd only use the adex if needed, it will hinder gains slightly, but have it on hand just in case! Your first cycle is always the best so stay focused, eat, train and sleep! That should be the focus, eat more than you ever thought possible to make this worth it, focus on protein. At least a couple grams per lb of bodyweight!

Comment

Could you plz elaborate on the dbol vs tbol
                              ::::WOMAN: "Your a Man that makes people afraid and thats Dangerous..."
                              :::: MAN :"It's what people know about themselves inside that make them afraid..."

Comment

Working...
                              X