Pain when injection Norma Test E.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain when injection Norma Test E.

Im currently on a deca and test cycle. I have quite a few different brand test's (same ester), I started with geofman for the first few week and i have now switched to Norma. I just did my 3rd injection with it and the stuff is painfull when injecting. PIP is fine though its just when im actually injecting the pain comes, is the normal with norma being such a thick oil. Im not new to injecting and have never had this before with any other gear, and this is the first time using Norma so have nothing to compare this batch with! Any help would be appreciated. I've posted a few pics of the amps im currently using. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Its commonly with Norma Test, the oil is rather thick and more guys complain about the sting..

Comment

Hey Ron, thanks for the reply. I was hoping that it would be the same with all Norma's, I was starting to doubt the if it was genuine stuff, Happy now tho just have to get used to it.

Comment

yes it is common on Normas, they have thicker oil than testoviron

Comment

I know, im thinking of warming the vial on my next shot, try and thin it out abit.

Comment

Sorry to high jack your thread, I have only used orals as I have been natural up until now, I have my GP TestE ordered and I will be using a 23g pin, will I expect the same pain in my ass when I inject?

Comment

No probs! Naa you should be ok, Norma's oil is a lot thicker than Geneza and i think thats where the pain is coming from. Geneza is pretty smooth stuff ive ran it myself, a little PIP but nothing to bad!

Comment

If you find your juice is too thick and you don't want to use a smaller pin put some hot water in the sink and place your amp in it while you're preparing the rest o your gear (swabs, syringe, needles, etc.) if it's a multi use vial only put enough water in the sink to go no higher than the neck of the vial (hygeine / contamination reasons) and always wipe the rubber stop of multi use vials with alcohol prior to inserting your pin.

Comment

Originally posted by welshman! View Post
                  No probs! Naa you should be ok, Norma's oil is a lot thicker than Geneza and i think thats where the pain is coming from. Geneza is pretty smooth stuff ive ran it myself, a little PIP but nothing to bad!
                  Originally posted by stumpy View Post
                  If you find your juice is too thick and you don't want to use a smaller pin put some hot water in the sink and place your amp in it while you're preparing the rest o your gear (swabs, syringe, needles, etc.) if it's a multi use vial only put enough water in the sink to go no higher than the neck of the vial (hygeine / contamination reasons) and always wipe the rubber stop of multi use vials with alcohol prior to inserting your pin.
                  Thanks guys, I wont be taking any risks with hygiene, so I know I'm okay on that part, I will do it right. It's just peace of mind that I wont be walking like Jake the peg leg for a week when I inject

Comment

Smiley, if youve never injected before, yer gonna have some regardless. You got virgin ass brother and it is not gonna like it the first cycle. You gonna do it yourself?
                    http://www.howtodoinjections.com/
                    Check that site out.
                    I started with 1.5 pins for glutes and switched to 1 inch pins and have not had any delivery issues and cut the pain down significantly.
                    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Working...
                    X