Real pharma grade testosreron enantat eifelfango

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real pharma grade testosreron enantat eifelfango

Hello to all!'m new here .. This is my first post.i have on the private recipe in the pharmacy purchase
    Attached Files
    NO ONE SHOULD DIE IN CHAINS!!!

Real pharma grade testosreron enantat eifelfango

[ATTACH]719[/ATTACH]all photos are now online

Comment

pretty pictures.

not sure what this means..."i have on the private recipe in the pharmacy purchase"
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Was purchased in the pharmacy.on private recipe.sorry google translator!!!i am german

Comment

haha, i kind of figured english might not be your first launage. good stuff. welcome to the board. great looking gear. can you purchanse that without a prescription in germany? not sure what you mean by "private recipe". something gets lost in the translation. oh welll
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

prescription=private recipe.IN GERMANY'S ALL ON PRESCRIPTION!!!AND THE DOCTOR THAT I WOULD ALWAYS UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION.THAT'S FAIR!7 EURO COSTS IN THE PHARMACY/1AMPULES.BUT I AM NOT HERE TO SELL!!!I WILL IGNORE ANY QUESTION,PURCHASE REQUEST!

Comment

oh 7 euros on pharmacy? does your insurance cover it?

Comment

Originally posted by siberiantiger View Post
                prescription=private recipe.IN GERMANY'S ALL ON PRESCRIPTION!!!AND THE DOCTOR THAT I WOULD ALWAYS UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION.THAT'S FAIR!7 EURO COSTS IN THE PHARMACY/1AMPULES.BUT I AM NOT HERE TO SELL!!!I WILL IGNORE ANY QUESTION,PURCHASE REQUEST!
                YOU CAN RELAX CHEIF. I WASN'T ASKING TO BUY YOUR STEROIDS, lol

Comment

Lol.........
                  ::::WOMAN: "Your a Man that makes people afraid and thats Dangerous..."
                  :::: MAN :"It's what people know about themselves inside that make them afraid..."

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    YOU CAN RELAX CHEIF. I WASN'T ASKING TO BUY YOUR STEROIDS, lol
                    Come on sam you know you want too LOL!!!!......Relax siberiantiger no one hear wants to buy from you, as most of us are good and know better than to order from someone like that. But real nice stuff cuzzo!!!
                    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

quite expensive cycle when u paid 7euro/vial go with some eastern testo enan

Comment

I would this writing, will not created the impression that i will sell something.the only self-protection.

Comment

Working...
                        X