Help Job drug test coming Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Job drug test coming Tuesday

I stopped taking GP Methan50 per day and GP Proviron per day and 3 Liv-52 taken twice per day cycle last week. I only started the cycle the prior week. I have a job drug test Tuesday anything I can do? How long in my system?

They test for commonly used drugs..."recreational" drugs not aas.
    ::::WOMAN: "Your a Man that makes people afraid and thats Dangerous..."
    :::: MAN :"It's what people know about themselves inside that make them afraid..."

Comment

weed, coke, heroin, and E. They wont check for AAS. I assume it's a piss test?

Comment

I wouldn't even study it cuz!!! My brother was all jacked up when he pissed for a job!!! He passed !!!

Comment

They don't even test cops for juice. Relax dude
          Originally posted by Joelinnh View Post
          I stopped taking GP Methan50 per day and GP Proviron per day and 3 Liv-52 taken twice per day cycle last week. I only started the cycle the prior week. I have a job drug test Tuesday anything I can do? How long in my system?

Comment

thanks guys I hope your all correct

Comment

Trust them, i work in a profession I'm tested every 6 months. Aas testing is very specific and very expensive. They only test for the rec drugs as listed above. You should be gtg bro.
              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Most Companies do not test for aas , it is to costly. - do not worry. stay way from poppy seed bagels though
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

No worries, Bro.

Comment

they just wana make sure ur not high.. the only time i could see them testing for that isif u freak out lol.. r u that GUY

Comment

Yes I am a business owner I test all of my employees every six months and the test is only for street drugs. Everyone is correct the aas tests are expensive! Plus I'd never test my guys for juice, considering it would help them and me! Shit would get done faster if they were all stronger! Lol

Comment

http://www.steroidconfirm.com/

Here is what a steroid drug test looks like, half life; detection time etc. most steroid drug testing would be similar to this companies testing procedures.

Comment

Working...
                        X