First Order!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Order!

Hey guys! Names Ryan, just made my first order. Something small, just to see how fast it works and how well and what not. Excited to be part of the community! Also had one quick question if anyone can help while its still pending...

when it asks for the address of where it was sent from for moneygram, do you put the senders (me) address? or the location (walmart) it was sent from? this way i can go back and edit whatever need be, also it wasnt red star asterik so is it even necissary? thanks a lot for any help. Cant wait for a great product!

Senders address
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

ahhhh...i had to cancle and make a new submission with my address...also the delivery address apt # is wrong, it says B when its O ...ive had this happen and things delivered anyway, but i hope this can be fixed or ruined my order...damnit small mistakes!

Comment

many views, not many replies...can someone help me out? the money has been recieved/picked up according to moneygram as of today, so how would i go about making sure they send what i order with a correct apartment number on the address? i changed it under my account, yet it hasnt changed under the shipping address of the order. Someone help?

Comment

Open a support ticket explaining the error on their website. Or contact TeamNaps here and explain and see if he can advise you.

Comment

First of all were assuming what source your using.
            2nd what up?
            3rd log into your account and just check your info and address and also they have a support section on the site.

Let me know if that works..
            ::::WOMAN: "Your a Man that makes people afraid and thats Dangerous..."
            :::: MAN :"It's what people know about themselves inside that make them afraid..."

Comment

Originally posted by xMADxMACx View Post
              First of all were assuming what source your using.
              2nd what up?
              3rd log into your account and just check your info and address and also they have a support section on the site.

Let me know if that works..
              True that, I should have checked he was using our sponsor first. Good call

Comment

yeah my bad its NG.net

but yeah the problem was my old address was an apt B, so from time to time it slips my mind that im now located in apt O, and i put B instead lol...FAIL

so when i placed the order the address in my account was B, and when i realized what i had done i changed it ASAP to Apt O

yet it still says Apt B under the order info, which sucks...TeamNaps has a full inbox so i cant get a hold of him, ill try the support section of the website and see where it takes me.

Comment

Here's the deal dude and this is why no one is giving you any info. First off, you are brand new, giving way too much personal info and you EFFED up on something that you really shouldn't have screwed up. No offense bro....I am not perfect either, I do eff up on occasion. This is just something you need to be precise about. It's your cash and your gear. You get on here and start throwing personal info and asking questions like you do, you kinda throw up red flags like crazy dude. That's my 2 cents. Don't really mean shit but try to help u out. Good luck. Get a hold of the sponsor. Keep trying. It'll work out. They are good peeps.
                  MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

thanks for a reply. but i have to disagree as far as giving way too much personal info. Everyone starts somewhere, mine was this post to gather up some info. they picked up the moneygram so that parts worked itself out, now its just this address issue. i gave my first name. that is it. you do not know my last name, my address, nor the state i even reside in. i did not even mention what it was i purchased, how much it cost, or anything. so i really dont see where youre coming from as far as any personal information goes what so ever. If someone asked you what you know about me, what could you tell them? That my name is ryan from usa...and i shop at walmart. good for you brah. not trying to be disrespectful, i just dont see your oppinion on this one. i sent a ticket in, so hope it goes okay, good to know another person who has trust in the site though!

Comment

Dude I don't personally give a rats fat ass. You asked why no one was replying to you. You can disagree all you want. I just respectfully gave you some insight. Personally, you can give me your full name and dob. I don't give a rip. All I'm trying to tell you is you will meet resistance.
                      Good luck....Godspeed to ya Ryan, the walmart shopper from the USA.
                      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

then why reply at all? apparently i was responded by someone who was decent enough to try and tell me something i can do.

you reply and basically say "you're new, no one will really help you much"

apparently you care enough to post, and post again, so for that, i thank you sir.

Comment

Brother, we got off on the wrong foot or I didn't come across right or something. Just saying from what I've observed on here and how people respond. This is an awesome board just everyone is trying to protect their own interests. Yea yer right, I do care. Everyone has to start new somewhere. I wasn't trying to be a dick. Just trying to give u insight. The second message, i think I was being a Richard. Sorry for that.
                          Good Luck bro, this is a pretty cool group on here.
                          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
                            Brother, we got off on the wrong foot or I didn't come across right or something. Just saying from what I've observed on here and how people respond. This is an awesome board just everyone is trying to protect their own interests. Yea yer right, I do care. Everyone has to start new somewhere. I wasn't trying to be a dick. Just trying to give u insight. The second message, i think I was being a Richard. Sorry for that.
                            Good Luck bro, this is a pretty cool group on here.
                            thanks man, appreciate it. glad to see the site is good peoples!

Comment

ticket was replied to fast and problem solved, good customer service. Happy camper so far!

Comment

Working...
                              X