Geneza's raws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geneza's raws

Every company uses high purity raws, at least thats what they claim, we've seen other facts

Every now and then we'll post reports about the basic ingredients. Nice scores also for the expensive ones.
    Attached Files

Wht TrenAce 95,4% is not considered GMP and TrenEnanth 92,9% is GMP?

Comment

The GMP is the classification of the analytical lab. To get the analyses they have to work step by step a complete analytical program. If they take a shortcut - a different solution etc etc , they don't work accourding GMP and don't vink it..

Comment

It was writed too on the report you posted (Remarks), but i didn't understand it...next time i read it better
        thanks for your answer

Comment

I hope this puts to rest all the idiots out there who love to bash Naps orals without a shred of lab evidence, only something they heard from some turd in the gym

Comment

Most of the people posting bad results do that for a reason. Naps want ultimate results, as you know I was in the analytical lab and we also research the different ingredients in a injectable compound and analyse to find if the final solution influences the result shown on graphic. Different carriers give different results also in pharmacokinetics. Injectionpain etc. Next week the lab continues to analyse for us.

Comment

Wht TrenAce 95,4% is not considered GMP and TrenEnanth 92,9% is GMP?
              It was writed too on the report you posted (Remarks), but i didn't understand it...next time i read it better
              thanks for your answer
              Great questions Dino! Thanks for asking.

Comment

I hope this puts to rest all the idiots out there who love to bash Naps orals without a shred of lab evidence, only something they heard from some turd in the gym
                Most of the people posting bad results do that for a reason. Naps want ultimate results, as you know I was in the analytical lab and we also research the different ingredients in a injectable compound and analyse to find if the final solution influences the result shown on graphic. Different carriers give different results also in pharmacokinetics. Injectionpain etc. Next week the lab continues to analyse for us.
                It’s funny how that works. Could it be ignorant co-dependent people seek out others like themselves to validate their ignorance and call it knowledge?
                I realize I don’t know much. It seems to me that is were learning begins. And the difference between this board and others is night and day.
                goanywhere
                Last edited by goanywhere; 03-15-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

This is what seperates this board from others...we just try to provide the facts and some honest advice thats all....no agendas here except for that dude Mbig hes out to raid your freezer so watch out for him!!!!

Comment

....no agendas
                    Limo - I think you hit the nail on the head - with "no agendas".

Comment

goanywhere - Love your avi's flag

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                        This is what seperates this board from others...we just try to provide the facts and some honest advice thats all....no agendas here except for that dude Mbig hes out to raid your freezer so watch out for him!!!!
                        HAHAHAHAHAHA Daddy needs the ketchup !!!!! LIMO !!!!! Will you bring me a glass of tea!!!! lololololololololololololo Just kidding with ya cuzzz !!!! Love ya brotha !!!

Comment

Sure i got the tea for you no problem,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                            Sure i got the tea for you no problem,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Your a good man!!!

Comment

goanywhere - Love your avi's flag
                              Thank you! Between the two - I like your avi - a whole lot better!

Does anyone need some Tea?

Comment

Working...
                              X