???dbol or anadrol for kickstart???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???dbol or anadrol for kickstart???

DBOL OR ANADROL TO KICKSTART CYCLE..You will want to run your cycle longer than 4 weeks.I think you mean run the orals for 4 weeks. But you don't need to. well dbol is good it gives a good sense of self and makes people feel very good.. also if you run it at between 25-35mg sides are at a minimum. I believe it is a great kick starter and has obviosuly been proven so throughout time. MG for MG dbol is more toxic. However w/Drol you have to take a higher dose so in essence it is more toxic, Drol also tends to have more sides. Also, it has been claimed that drol has had some connection to cancer.. who knows how true that is however. But, with all that said i think you cannot go wrong with using DBOL AS A KICKER TO ANY CYCLE

I love dbol
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Anadrol for 4 weeks

Comment

Dbol for sure

Comment

Everyone says dbol for 4 wks drol for like 6 not sure why

Comment

I have two weeks left on dbol I'm going to be sad when I have to stop . Makes me feel like the hulk in the gym lol
            You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Dbol gets my vote, the pumps make my muscles feel like their inside out.

Comment

Gp dbol all the way there is no substute it will kick start a double headed rino great stuff period

Comment

Dbol has always been my Chico, I can't eat while on drol

Comment

Drol all day !!!!!! lol just imho, i am that 1% that reacts bad to d bol and i mean very bad i can't even stand it for some reason...Im not saying its a bad oral as its been proved more than anything else and i can say that its on point. I just react better to drol than d bol which is ass backwards but there is the proof that everyone reacts diff to each and every aas!!!!!!
                    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
                    X