Well....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well....

Ordered on Feb 2, paid Feb 3, still no package Any thoughts?

Read the thread about February orders
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by danish
      if he read this will it change any ting?? he still waited 4wks now lol
      It might make him realise there was mailing issues? A tad obvious that one. Not everyone rages against the machine, he might read that thread and realise these things happen. It's called life, you deal with it.

Comment

The problem I have is, why did they wait 4 weeks to post something like this? And also, TeamNaps said "So if you had something sent in Feburary, please be patient on arrival and with the support staff if they don't yet have a # for you, as they can't see them until entered from the shipping locations."

I haven't had a tracking number in over 4 weeks. Does that mean that they haven't yet shipped my order?!?

Comment

Originally posted by juvenilecmr View Post
          The problem I have is, why did they wait 4 weeks to post something like this? And also, TeamNaps said "So if you had something sent in Feburary, please be patient on arrival and with the support staff if they don't yet have a # for you, as they can't see them until entered from the shipping locations."

I haven't had a tracking number in over 4 weeks. Does that mean that they haven't yet shipped my order?!?
          I can't comment on your order, I really don't know about it.

Whenever I place orders which is in fact today about 1 hour ago. I get a pending status on my order. Once the money is picked up, usually 2 days later I get a processing status on my order, Once that has been shipped it then changes to Shipped with a count down timer starting from 21 days down which reduces each day that goes by, I usually get my order on day 16 of the counter. If I never saw a shipped status or processed status then I would contact them via there ticket system on their own website and ask for an update to why its not been shipped. Unless you have done that?

Hopefully its sorted out asap for you.

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeSmiley View Post
            I can't comment on your order, I really don't know about it.

Whenever I place orders which is in fact today about 1 hour ago. I get a pending status on my order. Once the money is picked up, usually 2 days later I get a processing status on my order, Once that has been shipped it then changes to Shipped with a count down timer starting from 21 days down which reduces each day that goes by, I usually get my order on day 16 of the counter. If I never saw a shipped status or processed status then I would contact them via there ticket system on their own website and ask for an update to why its not been shipped. Unless you have done that?

Hopefully its sorted out asap for you.
            Yes, my countdown timer is at "0" now, and I can't even put in a ticket because they don't respond. I've submitted a few to no avail. I don't know what to do.

Comment

Have you contacted TeamNaps the rep on this board? If it has been shipped then I'm assuming it's because of the Jan-February postal problems they had, I know you must be concerned but it will come. Drop him a pm on the forums and ask what's up. Also whenever I open a ticket on there website it has always been answered within 24 hours.

Comment

I'll send him a pm. I know stuff happens, and there are many success stories out there, so I'm not writing them off just yet.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by danish
                    if he read this will it change any ting?? he still waited 4wks now lol
                    Yes, it will. It will inform him on the status and know why the delay. It's better to hear the truth and let people know instead of making up some BS. Naps is upfront with the delay issues and that says a lot
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Juven don't stress my order was shipped to me on 01/30/2011 and it just arrived today 03/12/2011. Naps is good to go and for me their support was great and kept me in the loop about the Dec-Feb shipping fiasco. Make a new ticket but be sure to check your spam folder as well.

Comment

I got an answer to my ticket this time, hopefully it will come in soon.

Comment

Originally posted by juvenilecmr View Post
                          I got an answer to my ticket this time, hopefully it will come in soon.
                          Good, they always come through, you just have to realise that sometimes it really is out with their control. I'm glad you will be feeling a little less stressed about it now.

Comment

Working...
                          X