My Next Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Next Cycle

hey guys, i wanted to share this so that the newer users might start to understand the mindset i have going into the creation of a cycle. so heres where i'm at.

i'm taking all of 2011 off to continue growing so that i can come back in 2012 bigger and better than ever. i'm taking a little down time from gear right now but still training hard and running insulin/igf/gh. i just had blood work done to check out my organs. everything came back clean and clear. when i start back up, my gaol will be to continue bulking. i'm around 210 right now and fairly lean for off season. i dont plan to get much more fat than this. i'd guess i'm somewhere around 9-10%bf. i still only have a small pintch of fat on my lower abs and glutes. i was most recently running test/deca/. heres the next phase....

i'll get blood work done at wk 7 to check cholesterol, red blood count, liver and kidney.

wk 1-16
    GP test e 750mg
    GP test 1-cyp 500mg EW
    wk 1-4
    GP anadrol 50-100mg
    wk 8-16
    GP TNE 50mg ED
    GP anavar 50mg ED

i really want to focus on strength with this cycle and that is why i choose drol, var and tne. ultimately, size is the goal. i feel that the stronger i am, the bigger i can get as long as i'm eating enough of the right foods. i'm adding the 1-test cyp because it seems to give a very hard yet full quality to my muscle. i was very happy with my gains the last time i ran it(last time was 100mg less per wk). the TNE dose may seem a little low, but i feel that 1/2cc preworkout is enough to increase strength and effect my training session. i feel it is enough for me
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Sam, Answer me this....What is TNE and the function???? I may be interested in this... Thanks..

Comment

TNE, my good friend mbig, is one of the sweetest steroids out there, IMO. it is test with no ester. basically oil based suspention. no pain. easy to inject and it packs one hell of a punch. super strength which i experience from day 1 and it increases over the next 3-4 days. if you run it with no other test, 100mg 2x a day would be a good dose for a more advanced lifter. at a dose like that, expect some good water retention. i've used it at 100mg 1x a day while waiting for longer esters to kick in.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

oh almost forgot to mention, i am going to try GP's Aromasin. i've always stuck with adex but from what i understand, long term adex can be bad on your cholesterol and aromasin is supposed to be a better alternative.

Comment

shit i just seen that TNE....i just bought 20 bottles of the water based stuff!
          does TNE clear your system fast like the water based version? i would assume it does cause theres no ester.

Comment

yes, it may last just slightly longer than susp, but it would be close

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              TNE, my good friend mbig, is one of the sweetest steroids out there, IMO. it is test with no ester. basically oil based suspention. no pain. easy to inject and it packs one hell of a punch. super strength which i experience from day 1 and it increases over the next 3-4 days. if you run it with no other test, 100mg 2x a day would be a good dose for a more advanced lifter. at a dose like that, expect some good water retention. i've used it at 100mg 1x a day while waiting for longer esters to kick in.
              Sounds good SAM...1 more question ??? If i'm running a cycle with test in it would it be alright to take a shot of this before training???? For a extra boost??? And what dose would that be ???? 100mg. shot?? Thanks for your time SAM !!!!

Comment

thats exactly how i'm using it. it will be as kick start to longer test in my case, but could be used at any point of a cycle that already includes test. 100mg is good. i found that i get a boost from even 50mg. it is usually suggested to take it slightly earlier than you would take water based. i've heard 3 hours preworkout, but for me, 1 hour to 1 1/2hr pre workout is perfect.

Comment

Nice bro, i will be trying out that tne in my next cycle all i hear is great things about it. I can't wait..... let us know how everything goes with ya bro!!!
                  ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

thats exactly how i'm using it. it will be as kick start to longer test in my case, but could be used at any point of a cycle that already includes test. 100mg is good. i found that i get a boost from even 50mg. it is usually suggested to take it slightly earlier than you would take water based. i've heard 3 hours preworkout, but for me, 1 hour to 1 1/2hr pre workout is perfect.
                    OH Hell yea !!! I'm getting some of that... On my heavy workout days I feel I need a boost....This would be perfect !!!! Thanks alot bud!!!

Comment

haha, keep us posted. i think you're going to love it!

Comment

haha, keep us posted. i think you're going to love it!
                        Sure thing cuzz!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X