suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suspension

getting ready to start a suspension cycle, i also got b12 to go with the injects. any advise.

best of luck. what kind of dose are you running? have you run susp before? how about TNE? if so, how would you compare the two?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I have never used suspension before so I’m a little nervous, was thinking of running 1cc/100 mg every 3-days.
      I have used both ethanate and Cypionate in the past.

Comment

how much b12 should i mix with the suspension?

Comment

Suspension needs to be taken everyday to keep stable blood levels, 1ml of b12 per ml of suspension has worked for me. Expect dramatic and immediate effects. Suspension can be a great mass builder if used correctly! Suspension, prop, tren a and eq are my favorite stack!

Comment

Originally posted by unionbrother View Post
            I have never used suspension before so I’m a little nervous, was thinking of running 1cc/100 mg every 3-days.
            I have used both ethanate and Cypionate in the past.
            susp is usually injected every day. because there is no ester, it passes through your system quickly. some guys run it 2 to 3 times a day. i've heard of people using b-12 at a 1 to 1 ratio
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Newgoal300 View Post
              Suspension needs to be taken everyday to keep stable blood levels, 1ml of b12 per ml of suspension has worked for me. Expect dramatic and immediate effects. Suspension can be a great mass builder if used correctly! Suspension, prop, tren a and eq are my favorite stack!
              ahhh, i didnt see your post before i commented. i agree, ED injects

Comment

Suspension update:
                First time using suspension, this is my third week now and liking it. A very vigorous needle regiment. Using 100mg per day every day/700mg per week. No bad side effects other than painful injection sites that lasts for days.

Comment

i have decided too not to use b12 with the injections.

Comment

Keep us posted.

Comment

are you using the water based or oil based?

Comment

water based

Comment

Wow glad to hear your not having any issues with it.....I got acne all over my chest area when i ran it and i had never ever gotten acne before....you must be getting super strong on it by now

Comment

The 13th will be 4-weeks of suspension at 100mg every day. I should be looking at around a 20 pound increase in body weight.

I would never recommend anyone using this as a base test for 10 weeks. The injection sites are a mother fucker.

I’ve started 800mg per week of test E this week. So I’m done with the suspension after this week.

some water but nothing extremely bad.

Strength increase was pretty good. Comparable to IH Anadrol.

Comment

That's awesome bro! Keep us posted on your results!
                              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                              X