OT Pct ! help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT Pct ! help!

just done a 6 week cycle with Ot. i have been 2 days off.. and nippels are feeling sore.. and When i squeeze my breast, clear liquid comes out of the nipple..(Just a Little Drop) what the fuck should i do.?.. is this normal ?? i got nolva... but is it necessary ?
    Thanks
    Larsl90
    Last edited by Larsl90; 03-11-2011, 01:11 AM.

no this is not normal. you are lactating. nolva may make it worse. i would use a high dose of letro. adding bromo or cabaser may be of added benefit.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

shiiiiit.........

Comment

anybody know why this is happening ??

Comment

Can't tell why it's happened without more info. What exactly was your cycle?
          As sam1976 said, get some Letro quick!

Comment

7 weeks with 60mg GP Turan (Turinabol) thats it... ! i will !
            Larsl90
            Last edited by Larsl90; 03-12-2011, 09:40 PM.

Comment

whe you said, OT, i thought you were talking about oral tren. it would cetrtainly make more sense since you're having a prolactin issue. tren is known for causing sich problems. in the future, keep an AI on hand in case something like this happens again. i'd never run a cycle unless i had at least 2 different options on hand to cope with gyno
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

but why shouldnt i use nolva?

Comment

lars i may be wrong but i dont think nolva helps when it comes to prolactin issues..

Comment

I,m doing tbol @50mg ED along with andro mix @1ml ED for 30 days .Real short cycle Hopefully i wont have any prolactin issues.

Comment

Working...
                    X