Help with injections!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with injections!

Hello everyone, I hate to have to be another one of those noobs that asks you guys a question that you have probably already answered but I couldn't find it so forgive me.. I've tren a cycle of tren ace and had no problems with injections. Two wks ago I started my axio labs sustaplex 325 that I've had on hand. But when I inject my inject site gets swollen and it quite painful for a wk and a half before it goes away.I've never had this problem with the tren and don't know why its happening now. The only thing I'm doing different is that I'm using 23 gauge this time rather than using 25 gauge. And last time I used the benzol alcohol pads but didn't have them this time so I just use the benzol A with cotton balls. But I'm sure that either way is fine..

Please help me out if you can and thanks in advance!

so your last cycle had no test in it, just tren? not a great idea. as far as the pain you're feeling now, there is a good chance it has to do with the prop ester in the sust. prop can sting pretty good, especially for a newer user.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
      so your last cycle had no test in it, just tren? not a great idea. as far as the pain you're feeling now, there is a good chance it has to do with the prop ester in the sust. prop can sting pretty good, especially for a newer user.

thanks for reply, yes it was just tren, and i was wondering why the pain was so severe where i can barely sit down and when i get it injected in my delt, i cant even workout cause its so swollen and stuff. and a couple of my other buddies have used the same stuff i had and had no problems with swolling etc.

i didnt know if my body was just rejecting the test or what?

Comment

you might be more sensitive to the prop or the solvents in this product. do you get a lot of redness, heat and visible swelling? how many shots have you taken? it is also possible that it is not sterile
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

When I used Sust.250 I had all that happen... Needless to say I'm not a fan of the sust...

Comment

you might be more sensitive to the prop or the solvents in this product. do you get a lot of redness, heat and visible swelling? how many shots have you taken? it is also possible that it is not sterile

i dont get redness but i do get a little heat and visible swelling. i've taken three shots but my delt is the only thing thats still sore. its possible that its not sterile? like the sust itself?

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
              When I used Sust.250 I had all that happen... Needless to say I'm not a fan of the sust...
              what form of test do you use big?

Comment

Here's an quick overview of why it hurts, and some suggestions for how to make your next injections less painfull. Every juicer has experienced this at some point.. the Sustanon strut.. the Propinate peg leg... and the list goes on. Often the soreness will last up to a week and end up effecting your workout and often your whole lifestyle. So what's up? Why does it hurt and what can I do to lessen the pain? Below is a quick explination. Why it hurts: It's simple.... you're causing muscle trama. This often causes swelling of the muscle which will make matters worse. You cause muscle trama from an injection in a few different ways. Let's look at how we're causing this trama. 1) Big ole hole in your muscle! Obviously a needle is going to damage your muscle as it cuts a hole often a inch or deeper into your muscle. Usually this is the least of your worries/pain. 2) Forceing a bunch of oil into your muscle. Believe it or not, mother nature didn't design our muscles with the consideration that we'd be forcing a bunch of oil into them. The oil spreads the muscle fibers apart which causes muscle trama. 3) Benzyl Alcohol. This is what's used to disolve the steroid into the oil suspension. Your muscles don't particularly like this stuff. So what can we do to lessen the pain? 1) Massage the muscle/injection site well after your injection. This helps to spread the oil out evenly throughout your muscle causing less trama to any 1 particular part of the muscle. 2) Warm up your gear! Run your syringe under hot water for a couple of minutes. Heating the oil makes it thinner which again will help to allow it to spread out evenly throughout your muscle. 3) Cut your steroid with a less painful steroid, STERILE oil, or even Sterile Vitamin B12 oil. This will help dilute the concenration of Benzyl Alcohol. MAKE SURE IT'S A STERILE OIL!!!! 4) More injections of less steroid. It's not the needle that causes post injection pain, it's the steroid. Often splitting up your 3cc dose into 2 x 1.5cc injections will make life much less painfull. 5) Inject SLOWLY! The slower the better. This helps to allow some of the oil to move away from the injection site on it's own. The more you force the oil into the muscle, the more the muscle fibers near the injection site are going to be forced apart (causing muscle trama) to accomadate the oil. 6) Try to keep a steady hand. The tip of the needle is like a razor blade inside your muscle, the more you move it around, the more it's going to cut up your muscle. Notes: -Your muscles will often get "used" to injections. Most juicers report that each injection gets a little easier and less painful (up to a point) -A "stronger steroid" will have more Benzyl Alcohol in it than a weaker steroid. Ie) 200mg/ml Propinate will have twice as much Benzyl Alcohol in it than 100mg/ml propinate. Hence, the stronger steroids will ofter cause more post injection pain. -Every juicer's body responds differently to gear. Something that was painful to you may cause no pain for someone else or vice versa.

Comment

^^^^conrad, great post! this covers a lot of bases. i'll add that i use a hair drier to heat up my barrel after i've drawn what i want. 2 things about heat. first, too much heat and you'll obviously burn yourself while injecting oil thats too hot. second, if you use hot/warm water, avoid water on the rubber stopper just to be safe. i always have after talking to a guy who had an abscess. to paraphase, he said "the gear was sterile, but the water i ran it under wasn't". so just throwing that one out there for what it's worth. thats why i use the hair drier if i want to heat gear.

Comment

thanks Conrad for that long explanation! i know that took some time.

thanks guys for all the feedback. so i guess just stick with it and rub it right after injection and that should keep it from being as sore and my body should get more used to it? my first inject in my glute was sore for about two weeks, and i hate doing it in the delt because its so sore and swollen i can't even workout..

Comment

Bumpp!!!!!!!!

Comment

if you're still getting this discomfort from your injects and you haven't gotten an abscess yet, i think we can rule out dirty gear. it's just the test prop in the sust blend. a lot of companies make prop that is very painful. next time use test cyp or test e.

Comment

if you're still getting this discomfort from your injects and you haven't gotten an abscess yet, i think we can rule out dirty gear. it's just the test prop in the sust blend. a lot of companies make prop that is very painful. next time use test cyp or test e.
                          thanks sam for the quick response, one more question for you haha, when you say if i havent gotten an abscess yet, what exactly do you mean?

Comment

Working...
                          X