Feburary orders, please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feburary orders, please read.

If you have something sent, or resent, during the month of Feburary, then alot of these were delayed at point of orgin and will be arriving slightly later than usual. Not all of them as some have already arrived in normal time, but a good number of them will.

There were also some delays getting orders sent out over the last two weeks as some of you might have noticed yours stayed in the processing state for a longer time than normal, outgoing mail was an issue, but it is now cleared up. Because of this, shippers have been backlogged and busting ass and have been behind updating the latest tracking #'s into the system, they are working on that now.

So if you had something sent in Feburary, please be patient on arrival and with the support staff if they don't yet have a # for you, as they can't see them until entered from the shipping locations.

We are happy to report that everything is now back on track and orders are being processed at normal speed and shipping delays have subsided.

Thanks for your understanding and for your business with us.

That's great to hear, bro!! Naps is best.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

THanks thats what i was wanting to hear.Naps has a great rep and thats why i chose you to be my gear provider.And the prices are GTG also.

Comment

Thanks, TeamNaps

Comment

Hell yeah. That's whats up.
          Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

thanks 4 the explanation & reassurance

Comment

AWESOME! Thanks teamNaps

Comment

Thanks brotha, good to see you reaching out to the bros and letting us know the issue at hand. Im just patiently waiting like a kid on christmas morning, lol wait is that patient i mean itching my skin off hahahhaha...But not worried one single bit>>>as i will be taken care of right naps rep!!!
                ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

thanks team naps. glad to hear everything is back to normal
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks for all the honestly Team Naps. I was one of those Dec-Feb. orders and mine finally arrived today. For any doubter still out there Naps is g2g.

Comment

I never had any doubts about NG but I'm kind of happy I held off on ordering to research and decide what gear was the best for my goals. To be honest the real reason I held off was because my girlfriend wanted a camera to take pictures of her and her friend making the duck face so they could post them on Facebook and a digital navigation device that would tell her to turn left in a female British accent. The story of my fucking life right there lol. I suppose now is definitely a good time to order. Still if I ordered then I would be getting it now... T_T

Oh well lol.
                      Last edited by -Guido-; 03-13-2011, 09:33 AM.
                      Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

thanks naps you are the best !

Comment

how many days/weeks is that delay?

Comment

Greatly Appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by TeamNaps View Post
                              If you have something sent, or resent, during the month of Feburary, then alot of these were delayed at point of orgin and will be arriving slightly later than usual. Not all of them as some have already arrived in normal time, but a good number of them will.

There were also some delays getting orders sent out over the last two weeks as some of you might have noticed yours stayed in the processing state for a longer time than normal, outgoing mail was an issue, but it is now cleared up. Because of this, shippers have been backlogged and busting ass and have been behind updating the latest tracking #'s into the system, they are working on that now.

So if you had something sent in Feburary, please be patient on arrival and with the support staff if they don't yet have a # for you, as they can't see them until entered from the shipping locations.

We are happy to report that everything is now back on track and orders are being processed at normal speed and shipping delays have subsided.

Thanks for your understanding and for your business with us.
                              Are you sure things are back to normal? My WU was collected on the 12th and its the 22nd and still not even showing shipped? I thought if it was back to normal it would have been shipped after 2-3 days as your website quotes. I have pmed and asked for information but all I get is I cant discuss it for security reasons or yadda yadda, it will be sent asap. How about another update on what is keeping orders from being processed and shipped?

Cue the be patient and all that jazz, I'm just asking for an update to the slow processing that seems to be happening again, I'm not throwing sand in anyone's vagina so chillax

Comment

Working...
                              X