Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle

Okay here is the cycle I'm doing. My diet/routine is dialled in and I'm happy with that. (been lifting for quite a while naturally) Have toyed with oral only cycle prior to this, so it will be my second cycle.

I was planning on doing this cycle. anyway here is my details, I'm around 85kg and 5,ft 9.

10 week cycle

GL D-bol 4 weeks as a kick start at 50mg ED
    TestE 500mg per week 2 shots Monday/Thursday. Glute injections
    PCT was planning
    Clomid 100/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20

What do you guys think?

Trying to keep it simple as possible, the aim is to bulk more weight on. Will this be sufficient?

I would only do 30 mgs of dbol it's strong stuff I'm on it right now at 30 mgs a day and the pumps are crazy I would never do 50 mgs to start I'm on the same cycle now . I'm two weeks in and I've gained 9 pounds and getting strong as hell it's scary how fast this stuff works gp dbol is no joke my test hasn't kicked in yet . Try it at 30 at first trust me you will be happy . Good luck bro
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Most definitely. Im on a similar cycle now. Sust 540 and dbol30mg ed. I'm on my last injection right now and plan on 6wks of pct. Nolva 20mg ed aromasin 25mg ed and clomid 300 200 100 100 50 50. Plus I ran proviron 50 ed so I had very little water on me. Gained 23lbs so ill expect to keep at least 15 but hopefully a few more

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
        Most definitely. Im on a similar cycle now. Sust 540 and dbol30mg ed. I'm on my last injection right now and plan on 6wks of pct. Nolva 20mg ed aromasin 25mg ed and clomid 300 200 100 100 50 50. Plus I ran proviron 50 ed so I had very little water on me. Gained 23lbs so ill expect to keep at least 15 but hopefully a few more
        How long was your cycle ?
        You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

My first cycle was an oral only and it was GP D-Bo,l I started at 30mg and pushed up to 50mg and noticed a huge difference. The gyno wasn't really an issue until the end, but taking Nolva during the cycle must have staved off the effects. I concur GP D-bol is wicked stuff, I'm trying GL's dbol this time around, so I might take it easier.

Does my PCT look decent enough though? Or should I change that?

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
            How long was your cycle ?
            8 weeks. Just wanted to pack on a few customer I'm running a 16 weeker in may

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeSmiley View Post
              My first cycle was an oral only and it was GP D-Bo,l I started at 30mg and pushed up to 50mg and noticed a huge difference. The gyno wasn't really an issue until the end, but taking Nolva during the cycle must have staved off the effects. I concur GP D-bol is wicked stuff, I'm trying GL's dbol this time around, so I might take it easier.

Does my PCT look decent enough though? Or should I change that?
              Honestly I'd not go less than 4wks. 1st dose of clomid I hit hard than taper. Usually I start high just incase there's a Lil juice still at work.

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
                Honestly I'd not go less than 4wks. 1st dose of clomid I hit hard than taper. Usually I start high just incase there's a Lil juice still at work.
                Is 100/50/50 clomid and 40/20/20 not high enough?

should i go 150/100/50? and 60/40/20?

Comment

Working...
                X