test and tren a cycle update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test and tren a cycle update

about 2 weeks in to this cycle and loving it, seeing veins thats never been seen and getting very good pumps. strenght and size is also very noticed. still have about 6 or 8 weeks left on it so cant wait till the end. posted earlier about what i thought was a diet but once i went and spoke with a nutritionst i found out i wasnt even close so anybody doubting what these guys on here are telling ya go see one and you will find out quick. i have plenty of hcg and was wanting to know what i need to get for my pct and when to start taking it. any help would be great. loving this shit from naps!!!! oh yeah was at 6.2" 235 when started and currently at 244 and look a lot more lean
    D-Rock

very cool. so i take it you're eatting a lot more now, huh?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Said it a thousand times and I'll say it again !!!! I love me some TREN!!!!!

Comment

what is HCG and PCT?
        NOT YET CUT OR STACKED BUT I'M STILL AN INFECTIOUS INFATUATION

Comment

( oh yeah was at 6.2" 235 when started and currently at 244 and look a lot more lean)

Are you still 6 foot 2? J/k. Sounds pretty awesome.
          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Eating is the secret to a good cycle! Without food your body doesn't have the building blocks needed to add size. Without proper nutrition aas can be wasted. In fact my nutrition is more on point than in the offseason, if I'm spending money on my body I want the most bang for my buck!

Comment

We are not the best, but i'm sure if one gives he's or her stats a diet could be given that would help members.
              Originally posted by dg5 View Post
              about 2 weeks in to this cycle and loving it, seeing veins thats never been seen and getting very good pumps. strenght and size is also very noticed. still have about 6 or 8 weeks left on it so cant wait till the end. posted earlier about what i thought was a diet but once i went and spoke with a nutritionst i found out i wasnt even close so anybody doubting what these guys on here are telling ya go see one and you will find out quick. i have plenty of hcg and was wanting to know what i need to get for my pct and when to start taking it. any help would be great. loving this shit from naps!!!! oh yeah was at 6.2" 235 when started and currently at 244 and look a lot more lean

Comment

I am currently on the see it diet...its working great............ Congrats on the gains you've made bro remember you gotta eat big to be big!!!

Comment

Working...
                X