Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I use HCG or HMG? Does it matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I use HCG or HMG? Does it matter?

To answer that question you should know a little about two different types of hormone, LH and FSH.

LH also known as (luteinizing hormone) It's job is to trigger testosterone release in the body. LH is secreted in the testes , once the test is triggered the hypothaimus picks up on it in a negative feed back process, (inhibition of GnRH). see LH is balance, if you don't have enough your body won't produce test and to much and it will shut down and not produce any test due to enough being present in your system. So once we do a test cycle it breaks the process and stops producing LH. Also there is rumors that your balls shrink because of low test levels. But that is not true, it's due to the lowering of the FSH and LH levels. See LH is made in the tests and it signals the body to make test. so if there is too much test present , LH is not needed therefore you have the shrinkage of testicles.
    So what we should be trying to do is have just enough LH production to keep it in the loop. We Want to stop the body from going crazy due to too much where the body then downgrades receptors

I'll tell you something tren and deca users. progesterone and prolactin directly inhibit the production of LH, meaning it will shut down your test. (now you see why deca dic_ and tren users have a problem getting it up). Whenusing these I use cabergoline and may use it well into my pct. Did you know that LH is the main fertillity inforcer in a woman. Just think synthetic progesterone and estrogen is a contraceptive used to deplete LH. So progesterone and prolactin and estrogen both have negative effect on LHas well.
    FSH:
    Follicle stimulating Hormone is the lesser known testicular hormone in men. This hormone is respoonsible to testicular sperm production. This is the hormone responsible for infertility in men. There are 3 things needed for spermatogenesis:
    1. LH to secrete testosterone, (so test and LH must both be present)
    2. LH secretes test: test is needed to bind to the protein produced by FSH

HMG: Effect FSH (not LH), it is directly linked to sperm cell maturation. That takes us to the two use of HMG.
    1. keepin FSH production in line while on a cycle. If you use a small dose while on a cycle your levels of HMG stand a chance of not dropping too low. so maybe inject (25 iu every 5 days). HMG comes in a vial which containg 75 iu's.
    2. Spot fertility treatment. It stimulates the ovulation in woman.

HCG:
    1. Effects LH (not FSH)
    2. Test secretion
    Some say it should never be used off cycle with men. Reasons being studies show that it triggers the release of LH, which will temporarily signal the release of test. Not good because it also triggers the release of estrogen. Both will cancl each other out. The body will read it as a higher than normal concentration of LH and shut down the production.

Key It is better to use while on. about 250-500iu every 5 days . With the increase androgens in the body, it will make the body think the loop has never been broken. If you keep high test and high LH the body will think all is well. about 1000-1500 the last three weeks of the cycle will prepare the test going into the PCT, then the SERM'S bind to the estrogen enough to get it back on track.

Try this:
    HCG 250-500iu e3d the last weeks of the cycle, while on 1000iu's e3d last three weeks
    HMG 25iu e5d while continued through last 3 weeks
Working...
X