Question regarding a delayed cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding a delayed cycle.

As soon as my gear arrives I'll be running a cycle of Sust 270 along with Bolden 200 and Tren 200. The thing is I wanted to start all on the same date but due to shipping delays that is not possible. I have the Tren 200 now so my question is this. Should I start running the Tren 200 now until my gear arrives? It's been 5 weeks since it was shipped so hopefully it will arrive soon. My only concern is if it doesn't and needs reshipped would that delay affect a strong cycle. I only have 7ml of a 10ml vial of the Tren from my last cycle. What should I do. Also should I run Nolva 40mg daily as well with this stack?

Wait until you have EVERYTHING for your cycle. As for the nolva......20mg a day is enough or are you gyno prone, there are alternatives though, Proviron (Masterelone) or Exemestane. Personaly I wont run a cycle without Proviron as I'm very gyno prone.

Comment

i would say i agree with stumpy, its best to wait until you have everything there and ready to go, to make you to do everything right to get the maximum results from your cycle. also i think 20mg-30mg nolva will be plenty.

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. As for being gyno prone honestly I never was in the past but my last bulking cycle I ran Deca 300,Susta 250, & Tren 200. I started to notice the major sensitivity so I asked a friend and was told while running Deca & Tren you're just asking for gyno. "Luckly I had some Lestrozole available." Is this true? If that is the case I think I'll skip the Tren this time around because the lack of sex drive while on it kills me and makes my wife think I've got something on the side sapping my energy. What else would run good with the Susta 270 & Bold 200 in your opinions? I was thinking of a safer oral like Anavar or possibly Mast 200. Let me nkopw what you guys think. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by stumpy View Post
          Wait until you have EVERYTHING for your cycle. .
          x2 you'll probably feel like crap after several wks of tren by itself. be patient. your cycle will pack a much larger punch when you get everything together.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
          X