Liv Tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liv Tabs

Very good investment to detox the liver.... 4-6 capsule. Should began it work in 3 weeks, but you must continue to take it..

what product is it?

Comment

for most of my all cycle i use ridutox its liver protector/detoxifier its great prod
      Attached Files

Comment

While taking orals on cycle should you use liver protection Im running a 12wk cycle with 2 orals included d-bol and winni lower doses and if so Whats the best

Comment

I just use milk thistle and liv 52:::I've never experienced the others

Comment

Originally posted by methan View Post
            for most of my all cycle i use ridutox its liver protector/detoxifier its great prod
            I have some TAD 600 in hand, how do you use it methan?

Comment

Hey blue, what's your thoughts on the milk thistle? Any sides to taking it?
              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

jUST GOOGLE liV TABS. THEIR OVER THE COUNTER.
                Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                Very good investment to detox the liver.... 4-6 capsule. Should began it work in 3 weeks, but you must continue to take it..

Comment

na that stuff is all natural herbs and stuff... alcoholics.. the smart ones or the ones where its toooo later take it so im pretty sure it will suffice

Comment

I heard somewhere milk thistle can reduce the potency of the cycle is that true,or some bull???

Comment

Sounds like some rubbish. Something that promotes healthly liv function and cleans it out decreasing potency? Nawwww brooooo happy juicin

Comment

I often use milk thistle but can't say I've noticed any reduction in the potency of my cycles, this could possibly happen with orals but I'd imagine the effect would be minimal.

Comment

Well that is true. So as I said I always tell the good, the bad and the ugly. Health is always number one. Even if were doing juice atleast we know there is also an out to some of this madness.
                          Originally posted by danish
                          yes im interrested here also, any one??

Comment

What kind of diffrence in potency does MT cause .. Nothing noticeable i assume? If you could explain how it does reduce potency thatd b cool (ONLY ASKING FOR SITE ENHANCEMENT OR INFO ENHANCEMENT NOT TO HAVE YOU WRITE TEDIOUSLY)
                            Last edited by Guest; 03-14-2011, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Ok so I picked up a bottle of it yesterday. Starting to add it to regimen. See how it goes.
                              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Working...
                              X