it has been 4 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it has been 4 weeks

hey guys I'm not bitching but i've waited a little over 4 weeks now and wrote and havent got anything in return im just looking for something if other people have had this happen i waited to it legit before saying anything thanks

hAVE YOU WENT THROUGH THE PROPER CHANNELS?
    Originally posted by devildog1014 View Post
    hey guys I'm not bitching but i've waited a little over 4 weeks now and wrote and havent got anything in return im just looking for something if other people have had this happen i waited to it legit before saying anything thanks

Comment

i use hotmail and the filter i guess snags the mail but i went on to the site and looked at my ticket and saw were they replied im not nervous yet just want some comfort they respond said the hs is getting tight so be a while

Comment

Don't feel that stressed yet I'm going on 5.5 weeks since mine was sent my way. Listen to the Senior guys on here that have a history with our friends they'll let you know sometimes it just takes a damn long time but it'll alway make it there in the long run. Mailman just pulled up the street so today might be my day. Fingers crossed and I'll be sure to update if I get it.

Comment

Nope nothing there today hopefully tomorrow.

Comment

are you refering to naps? i'm assuming so and moving this thread into the naps forum...
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
            X