• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skinny newbie bought 1st cycle having second thoughts

QUICK BIO:
    25 yrs 5'8 need to bulk up
    started working out in sept @ 120lbs
    now 138lbs taking in about my weight in grams of protein a day

Have a family member who has been juicing for years. He gave me a 10ml sus 270 , 20 dbol 50mg + syringes and needdles to start. I've been doing research but honestly i find it overwhelming. He says i should work out everyday with this cycle and that i'll gain 20lbs. I'm not having 2nd thoughts about juicing, i'm going to juice. I'm just looking for a second opinion as to weather what he's telling me is correct.

Hes telling me to take 270 of sus every 4days and 1 50mg dbol 1 hour b4 i work out for 8 weeks.
    2 weeks into the sus/dbol to start Anastrozole
    and after the cycle is over to take clomid

Do you think this is good/safe newbie bulk cycle?
    Would you wait until your 2 weeks in for the anti estrogen? and how much, of what, how often, how long after cycle is over do you recommend?
    Same with the Clomid? when would you start pct? how much, of what, how often and how long do you recommend taking it?
    Last edited by nyc; 03-18-2011, 08:34 PM.

srry i no this stuff is covered on here in random places.
    I couldn't find a sus/dbol cycle with anti estrogen and pct

Comment

Ask him for another bottle of sust... And the dbol.. Cut those pills in half.. And take for 4-6 wks
      500mg sust 1-10
      25-35mg dbol 1-4(6)

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
        Ask him for another bottle of sust... And the dbol.. Cut those pills in half.. And take for 4-6 wks
        500mg sust 1-10
        25-35mg dbol 1-4(6)
        sounds right to me.

OP, you need to pack the food in to grow. if you take AAS and you want to see results from them, take some time and make sure you put together a kick ass diet. i know you were very small before you started training. the reason i have a very good idea of how small you were, is because when i started, i had the exact same stats. i was 5 8 at about 120 lbs. i needed to learn to eat a lot more food than i was used to, and i have a good feeling you do to.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

There u go do exactly what safelife said and ur cycle and u will grow its all about food consumtion and lots of gym time

Comment

thnx blue sam and ment

I've been looking at the AI's and PCT forum but it's definitely over my head. I understand that different products work better for different people and it depends on what your taking. do you agree with the Anastrozole and clomid? Is HCG important for a cycle like this? What in your opinion is the most generic of the anti-estrogens and pct's for a test and dbol?
            Last edited by nyc; 03-15-2011, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ment to juice View Post
              There u go do exactly what safelife said and ur cycle and u will grow its all about food consumtion and lots of gym time
              dont think safelife was 120 lbs sine he was 7 yrs old, lol
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                dont think safelife was 120 lbs sine he was 7 yrs old, lol
                HAHAHAHAHAHA.... Yea I think mama gave birth to the guy at 120pds.. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.. Thats a big ol'fella Right there!!!!!! Respect Biggin!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ment to juice View Post
                  I agree, the biggest mistake I see new guys make is not eating enough, food is anabolic!

Comment

I was guilty of that during my first cycle and know I didn't take full advantage of the cycle bc of it! Would sus cause you hunger to go up like t cyp would?
                    ::::WOMAN: "Your a Man that makes people afraid and thats Dangerous..."
                    :::: MAN :"It's what people know about themselves inside that make them afraid..."

Comment

I'm always hungry when I'm training hard, but most times I eat even when not hungry. You have to train yourself that way too. Just eat! Even if you have to force yourself. It can be unpleasant sometimes but, you have to do it!

Comment

Whatever you do my friend, eat good and clean. You will look like what you eat.
                        Originally posted by nyc View Post
                        QUICK BIO:
                        25 yrs 5'8 need to bulk up
                        started working out in sept @ 120lbs
                        now 138lbs taking in about my weight in grams of protein a day

Have a family member who has been juicing for years. He gave me a 10ml sus 270 , 20 dbol 50mg + syringes and needdles to start. I've been doing research but honestly i find it overwhelming. I trust that the family member who gave it to me but honestly he's dumber than a box of rocks. He says i should work out everyday with this cycle and that i'll gain 20lbs. I'm not having 2nd thoughts about juicing, i'm going to juice. I'm just looking for a second opinion as to weather what he's telling me is correct.

Hes telling me to take 270 of sus every 4days and 1 50mg dbol 1 hour b4 i work out for 8 weeks.
                        2 weeks into the sus/dbol to start Anastrozole
                        and after the cycle is over to take clomid

Do you think this is good/safe newbie bulk cycle?
                        Would you wait until your 2 weeks in for the anti estrogen? and how much, of what, how often, how long after cycle is over do you recommend?
                        Same with the Clomid? when would you start pct? how much, of what, how often and how long do you recommend taking it?

Comment

I eat every two hours it's not that bad after a few weeks
                          You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

The cycle sounds good for a first time....you should find someone who knows how to properly give an injection so you don't hurt yourself.......with that said good luck

Comment

Thanx guys
                              I picked my gear up, i got biogen sus 325 instead of the gp 270.
                              I did a search it did not get good reviews on other sites.
                              Anyone have any experience with biogen?
                              You think i should still go with 250mg 2xweek or being an inferior product use the 325 2x a week?

I think nxt time i think i'll stop being paranoid and order my gear online.

Comment

Working...
                              X