Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP 1-T Cyp

I know some of you have ran this.

I'll be running a cycle here soon and I wanna keep it mild. I'm thinking twelve weeks 500mg test cyp, 600mg 1-t cyp, and 60mg tbol.

What do you bros think?

I'm no expert but is 60mg of tbol not quite high? I have only done D-bol. ( I ran 50mg D-bol) I do fancy trying T-bol though as it is supposed to keep the bloat to a minimal.

Comment

60mg is good. 70mg hits the spot. 80mg is beastly. I like 70mg.

Comment

I never knew you could go that high with it. I may have to give it a try next cycle as a kickstart to the Test. How is it for gyno at that mg?

Comment

I would run T-Bol at 80mg ed which I am running now and loveeee it. Running it at 60mg ed should give good results I wanted run it less then 60mg ed.

Comment

Originally posted by football09 View Post
            I would run T-Bol at 80mg ed which I am running now and loveeee it. Running it at 60mg ed should give good results I wanted run it less then 60mg ed.
            How does it compare to D-Bol? gains wise, gyno wise and bloat ?

Comment

i like your dose on the 1-t cyp. only problem i found with the stuff is it takes way way longer to kick in that you'd think, even though it is the cyp ester. i'm talking 5 to 6 wks. things will start getting good and you'll only have a month left in the cycle. if you can push it to 16 wks, i think you'll be happier.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by AwesomeSmiley View Post
                How does it compare to D-Bol? gains wise, gyno wise and bloat ?
                I feel that D-Bol gives stronger pumps and packs on weight and bloats but T-Bol has minimum bloat and gives quality lean muscle that is kept with proper pct. When it comes to D-Bol, minimum gains are kept. Also I agree with sam1976 16 wks especially if long acting esters are used.
                football09
                Last edited by football09; 03-08-2011, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Exactly^^ less bloat lean gains. Gyno i believe is very low if not any with tbol.

Comment

Hmmmm, I might have to consider it for next cycle.

Comment

I also finished a similar cycle with Test/EQ cycle with Tbol at 60mg ED for the last 5 weeks. Effects were optimal. It definately helped harden up the mass I gained from the Test and it seemed to work in cohesion with the EQ. Just some food for thought.
                      methan
                      Last edited by methan; 03-09-2011, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by methan View Post
                        I also finished a similar cycle with Test/EQ cycle with Tbol at 60mg ED for the last 5 weeks. Effects were optimal. It definately helped harden up the mass I gained from the Test and it seemed to work in cohesion with the EQ. Just some food for thought.
                        Right on. I actually have ~50ml of EQ on hand. I'll likely just run test/EQ with tbol on the front end. I've been wanting to try GP's oral tren. I might throw that in the last three weeks.

What do you guys think about oral tren at 750-1mg per day the last three weeks of this cycle?

I wanted to keep this cycle to 12 weeks. The more I keep fucking with this I'm gonna end up being on for 20 weeks haha

Comment

Working...
                        X