Order From N**s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order From N**s

My first order and delivered in 10 days from shipping date. Great shipping the only problem I have is I have a couple of bottles without the GP Label just labled with a marker, But as longest they are good to go Im happy, Has anyone had this problem before?

All and all they came through with great service fast shipping and great prices Thanks N**s.

I will open a thread with the cycle I am going to run, and keep ya posted on my cycle if interested.

here you go

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...ighlight=label

Comment

Originally posted by player View Post
      good to know thanks, I wasn't worried, I really dont care about labels, Just making sure I wasnt the only one receiving without labels.
      By the way very happy with my order and fast shipping. I'll post my results asap.

Comment

Darcla I feel your pain on the US shipping times. My order was sent out on 01/30/2011 and I'm still runnning to meet the mailman daily. How long have you been waiting now? I have no doubt they're good to go with all the great things I've head via the senior members that have trusted and used them for a long time. It's just damn it seems like when you want something to arrive it takes twice as long as normal. Next order I'm going EMS no questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by darcla
          are you in the US or EU lifestyle? Just curious on US ship times, I assumed 4 weeks at the minimum and up to 2 months max
          I'm in the US. Just be patience, From the day it was shipped not ordered I received in 10 days Thanks N**s. Good Luck Fellas. Be patience.
          Last edited by Guest; 03-09-2011, 01:51 AM.

Comment

That's great, lifestyle! Naps is top notch!

Looking forward to following your results
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
              That's great, lifestyle! Naps is top notch!

Looking forward to following your results
              Me too man, as soon as my blood work comes through it's on baby. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X