Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching Methods Advice...

Hey everyone, here is my story..
    I have been cycling Test 250(injection) for a while now and I'm tired of walking around like I have a peg leg for a few days afterward. Yes I do everything proper and safe and even use a vibrating massager to try and spread it out in my glute so it isn't as sore but that only works so far.

Anyways I was looking into Oral Tren (methyltrienolone). I know it can be hard on the liver but I stick to a proper cycle as best as I can to do everything right even if the process is slower.

What I am curious about is what to take for PCT and do I even need an anti-estrogen with Tren? Do I need some kind of test with it also? Any help is appreciated. I get all my information from this form and you guys are my only reliable source.

Once again, I'm trying to stay away from the "peg leg" lol so if you suggest adding an anything with the (Oral) Tren, and it happens to be an injection, try to steer me away from the drawn out soreness products :P

heres the thing, tren of any form is not a stand alone. without injecting test, your natural test levels will drop because the body reads the tren in your system the same way. it sees the tren and says "i have enough androgen, so i dont need to produce any test". the problem is, tren will not replace what test does for your body. side effects can include but not be limited to "tren dick"(erectile disfunction), low sex drive, lethargy and a whole lot more.

the problem seems to be your test. what brand are you using? have you tried heating it up to lower the viscosity. that can help with pain. overall though, if you're using a UGL, it might be that the company you're using isn'ty well made. that being said, there is a certain amount of pain that goes along with injecting into virgin muscle. it takes awile to get used to it. you're from texas. you guys are supposed to be tough as nails buck up ...j/k
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Haha yea I know lol out in the field I don't get into anything that toughens up my ass haha

Thanks for the reply, that helps me go in the right direction. As for what I am using its Geneza Pharmaceuticals products. I never thought about heating up the bottle, what do you recommend to do that with? Also, as far as estrogen control do you have any recommendations?

Thanks again for the reply and advice. I try to read as much as I can on the sport but it doesn't compare to having an experienced person give some good advice and product lines.

Comment

Its clearly not prop right? I assume this cuz ur injecting once ew;; why dont u try hitting your delt?

Comment

I'm not sure I understand... what isn't prop? and injecting once?

Comment

you want to be careful heating the gear up. if it's too hot, you can burn yourself. you'll quickly see though, how fast the viscosity is lowered with a little heat. you can sit the vial in a bath of hot/warm water, being careful not to get the rubber stopper wet, becasue that water isn't sterile so it could possibly lead to infection. better than that, after you fill your barrel, you can use a hair drier. once again, too much heat can cause a burn. you'll see that the oil becomes even thinner, quickly. maybe 10-15 seconds under heat is all it takes.

i also find that working the injected muscle also helps to spread the oil faster. so if you do a glute shot and later train legs, or even go for a walk. if you're getting a lot of pain, the last thing you want to do is do an injection and then sit around.

believe it or not, for most people, GP has some of the most tollerable oils out there.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks man, I think my problem was actually sitting around right after... I'll try actually going for a walk and making sure the muscle is active for a bit.

Comment

u didnt state what ester of test u were injecting

Comment

All im saying is that if you were taking prop(whihc should be taken ed)it has been said to be a painful injection i some cases. By the silence in here i take it as tho u either dropped it or arekickin some ass lol

Comment

Working...
                  X