Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primordial performance product review.. Anyone used??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primordial performance product review.. Anyone used??

THESEARE TYPICALLY TESOSTERONE IN PILL FORM.. BOTTLES FOR EVERYTHING RANGING FROM BULKIN(ANDRO HARD) TO CUTTING (ANDROLEAN)
    FOR EXAMPLE THE ANDRO HARD::
    "Man Machine. Hard abs, hard chest, hard 100% -- Now delivered in a softgel. AndroHard will transform you Learn more >>>

Oral DHT. AndroHard delivers the androgenic power of 191mg/week of injectable DHT. See how we did it. Learn more >>>

Guaranteed Absorption. No needles, no creams, no liver stress - yet we are achieving the highest bioavailability of any oral steroid available in the world. Watch how it works >>>

The Birth of AndroSeries. How did we come up with such an effective, safe and legal product? Read about it here >>>"

THIS SOUNDS ALMOST ABSURD TO ME BECUZ I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION ANYTHING BUT INJECT TEST IS JUST USELESS... TODAY I LOOKED AT OUTLAWMUSCLE CUZ THERE WAS A POST HER ABOUT IT AND I CAME UPON THIS.. IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE.. OR COMMENTS THATD B APPRECIATED BECUZ I AM SOMEWHAT PERPLEXED BY THIS .. THANKS GENTS!AND LADIES!
Working...
X