N*** loyalty proposed discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N*** loyalty proposed discount

i vote that everyone from juicedmuscle that had joined previously to say todays date (so new users dont just join here for the promo and are w/o loyalty to this board and sponsors. The proposal is that the members get say 5% off for life from N*** ....it'd itstill great loyalty and profitability for the company.. just an opinion , i do not believe i am breaking any rules but if so i am very sorry .... CHEEEERSS.. <3 JM+N***

They are already way cheaper than most of the competition. Any more discounts and id just feel like i was robbing them.

Comment

Lololol they r goood peeps over there at naops... I just wanted to stir up the board a lil... there was just too many repetetive posts about how people just made their first purchase blah blah blah I'm scared... with soo many positive comments about N*** amd zero neg u kinda gota sac up silently and let n*** will be done ! Gooooo naps/ jm. God I do neeed a nap don't I lol morning everyone

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
        They are already way cheaper than most of the competition. Any more discounts and id just feel like i was robbing them.
        ^^^^THIS they are already the cheapest on the net and running a sales non stop.
        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

But I want my gears for cheaper!!!!

Is there anyway they'll pay ME to run THEIR gear????!?!

It's hard to beat their prices now. When the sale is on it's too good to pass up.

Comment

Mhhh hmmmm. was a day late on that 15%off plus 20%.. coulda had a 10 yr stockpile..prob just drink vials like protein shakes...doin them 10ml curls.. any of u guys ever tried MENT?? ITS like 2-10x more powerful then test... it was discontinued and waddyakno geneza reincarnated another one. Anyway, hope you all had a good Monday and an even better day in the gym.

Comment

Working...
            X