Danabol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danabol

There are many blue hearts. I'll attach some pics. On the boards some users claim very good quality from the Danabol clone. Dunno about the tube. IP tabs have mixed reviews and are sold as loose tabs. Anyone here tried one of these?

Body Research does not distribute Danabol DS. March Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd
    is the sole distributor as you can see on the Thai FDA website. Buyer beware
    any bottle of Danabol DS with a Body Research logo and (?Distributed by Body Research?) is a counterfeit of March Pharmaceutical?s registered/licensed product. March Pharmaceutical does not export products outside Thailand.
    Counterfeit Danabol DS can be found worldwide and even at pharmacies inside
    Thailand. Since counterfeit product are not controlled/regulated by any agencies there is no telling what active ingredients or the amount they contain.
    Attached Files

Body Research's machines wasn't bought by some russian some years ago? Or are BR still producing something like Testolic?

Comment

Unfortunalty only got hold of some fakes a long time back but heard good things about the real ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitsobrawn
        I only know one source that carries legit Danabol with the March logo on the bottle. Every other source has the shitty counterfeits....ALL THE PAKISTANIS sell the counterfeit product. But everyone who's used says they are good. WTF?
        i have a tub of blue hearts hear made by March an sold by Body Research..there nothing like the blue hearts Ronny put up in that pic..mine have white bits in and are not shinny like them...

i have tryed the one's i got as im well into week 3 at 40mg's to 50mg's a day and can safely say there CRAP.. ( FAKE )

ill wonna be buying any more

Comment

Working...
        X