Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like to hear your opinions on these cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to hear your opinions on these cycle.

This would be my 3rd time on cycle and ordered gears.
    Been off of gear for 4 years now, I have used equipo and deca. It worked great for me.
    I have lost about 30 lbs of mass over the year being busy on job traveling all over and little time to workout. Now I have plenty of free time to do it.
    1st-2nd week:300 mg Deca
    3rd-7th week: 400 mg Deca/250mg sustanon
    8th-11th week: 500 mg Deca/300mg test suspension
    12th week:400mg Deca/100mg test suspension
    Then Anti-estengion (spelling?) I'm trying to decide which I should get for PCT.

Be honest with me and tell me if it looks good or should I make a change in the order?
    I'm not fan of oral steroid, I have heard and read pro and con on it but I rather not pop one.
    What I have ordered is Deca 250, (4) sustanon 250, and test suspension 100. My friend got some Deca that he gonna give me if I ran out somewhere in between before I get more of Deca after I get my order in.

Danish has the right idea but i would bump it to 500mgs of sust a week 250 mgs a week is too low

Comment

Ok what I have ordered is deca 2500 mg, (4) sustanon amp, test susp 1000mg, gonna get more deca and test susp later on... how do you think I should start out to finish? THought about doing 8 weeks cycles but i decided to get more to make it 12 weeks cycle instead. I wants to get my 185lb solid muscles back. I'm at 153 now, I can easily get back to 185 in couple of months with that but I decded to push to 200lbs at end of 12 weeks cycles.

Comment

if u have 2500mg of deca .. that is enough for 8 weeks at 300 or 12 weeks at 200mg.. Iwould get more to get to that 400 mark.. also u said 4 sust amps.. so u mean 4) 1ml 250mg/ml amps? if u were running that at 250 a week that is only 4 wks.... i believe u shouuld run the sust thewhole time and just forget about the suspension if its not too late..if it is for weeks 1-8 i would run it atleast 300-500mg aweek.. so u will need 3 10ml vials to run around 400mg awk for 8 wks..... to start::
        400mg deca
        400mg sust
        do this everyweek until u swapout for suspen.. thats all folks! glgl

Comment

Why make it so complicated cycle? Not good to change mg threw out cycle keep it the same all the way threw to keep you stable.

1-12 sust 500mg/wk
          1-10 deca 400mg/wk
          9-12 suspen 300mg/wk

Comment

Or just keep the suspen out all together.

Comment

Working...
            X