What is your best exercises to build arm mass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your best exercises to build arm mass

looking to see wat everyones favorite exercises are to build more mass to their arms

I train hard and heavy... Not so much the exercises/ but the weight... I'll do some warm ups then do a 8,8,6 and sometimes a set of 4....

Comment

christian thibaudeau arms workout from t-nation.com. its awsome!!! look it up its a crazy workout. and you do bis and tris same day!!!
      "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

6 months ago I started supersetting bi's and tri's one day a week and while it may not work for everyone I got some good results. My routine went somethin like this:
        3 sets 8 to 12 reps each of incline dumbell curls immediately followed by overhead dumbell tricep extension.
        3 sets 8 to 12 reps each of close grip bench press followed by seated dumbell hammer curls.
        3 sets 8 to 12 reps each of tricep rope pressdowns followed by easybar cable curls.
        no rest going from tri's to bi's and limited rest between sets. You get a ridiculous pump!
        I walk outa the gym feelin like I got MBIG245 size guns. Even though they're closer to Justin Beiber size guns!

Comment

it may be grounds for at least temporary banning for the mention of Justin Beiber... jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by sixteentons View Post
            6 months ago I started supersetting bi's and tri's one day a week and while it may not work for everyone I got some good results. My routine went somethin like this:
            3 sets 8 to 12 reps each of incline dumbell curls immediately followed by overhead dumbell tricep extension.
            3 sets 8 to 12 reps each of close grip bench press followed by seated dumbell hammer curls.
            3 sets 8 to 12 reps each of tricep rope pressdowns followed by easybar cable curls.
            no rest going from tri's to bi's and limited rest between sets. You get a ridiculous pump!
            I walk outa the gym feelin like I got MBIG245 size guns. Even though they're closer to Justin Beiber size guns!
            Thanks buddy !!!! Hard work cuzzz !!!!!

Comment

i second the banning of mentioning of Justin Beiber...... haha

Comment

Curlz for the girlz
                Ironsoman
                Last edited by Ironsoman; 03-05-2011, 09:41 PM.

Comment

You guys are right, I'll keep my Beiber fever off the board. LOLOL

Comment

This is my 4 sets of 21s 4 sets of db curls and 4sets of rev curls it give me a good pump but I'm not sore the next day am I doing something wrong?
                    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

The Key to any good muscle builder is less rest time and more pain time. I will . Put a workout together that may help some.
                      Originally posted by bigbilly365 View Post
                      looking to see wat everyones favorite exercises are to build more mass to their arms

Comment

I found success with German Volume Training. Which is 10 X 10. It worked wonders for my arms, but for some reason my legs respond better to heavy squats more so than volume training.

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                          This is my 4 sets of 21s 4 sets of db curls and 4sets of rev curls it give me a good pump but I'm not sore the next day am I doing something wrong?
                          no it sounds like you jacked lol lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigbilly365 View Post
                            Triceps are aprx 60% of Arm size, so for mass/bulk I like max weight close grip bench and max weight Tri push downs for the other 40%, bicep I use straight bar curls and dumbell curls (max weight) must use perfect form.
                            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I always close out an arm work out with a "suicide" (not sure if anyone else calls them that) set....
                              max set with your regular weight, drop 5 lbs max set, drop 5 lbs max set, drop 5lb ... and on and on till you get down to 5lbs.... you look pretty silly turning purple curling 5lbs but it's a hell of a smoke out...

Comment

Working...
                              X