Drinking alcohal during cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking alcohal during cycles

I got a question for those with more experience. Does the consumption of alcohal negatively affect your progress while on a cycle? I'm not talking about drinking till' I blackout or even drinking everyday. Just a few beers or a couple of cocktails once a week. Thanks for your feedback!

I'll tell ya this.... In the past it has never messed with my gains... If anything it may have helped a little!!!! Its a muscle relaxer !!!!!!!!

Comment

Ha ha ha, lol lol. mbig you are so crazy. Ha ha. "say no more" ha ha..

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
        Ha ha ha, lol lol. mbig you are so crazy. Ha ha. "say no more" ha ha..
        LOLOLOLOLOL.......I'll pull a good one the night before and the next day I'll have the best workout ever!!!! Not advice....Just saying

Comment

good to know. I've experienced the same thing (only not on a cycle). After a night of drinking - without getting sick or too hung over I have had some really good workouts. Of course it took 2 or 3 cups of coffee to get me goin.

Comment

I don't think that drinking alcohol while you are on any kind of C-17 oral steroid is a good idea. They stress the liver enough, alcohol will only add to that liver stress.

My drinking and drug use while I was on a stack of orals year ago was what fucked my liver up.
            Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that alcohol consumption can inhibit muscle growth for the following 24 or 48 hours, anyone else head this?

Comment

Absolutely stumpy. Only thing drinking ever did for anyone trying to gain weight was it puts extra calories in the diet. But they are empty calories at that. I read that one night of binge drinking can affect your gains for one whole week. Meaning if you worked out the whole week and then on saturday got all f'd up. you would essentially lose all the work you put in for the week. I also read one beer a day 365 days a year will put 20 lbs of fat on you FACT!!! lol But hey a few beers here and there is needed to help keep our sanity!!!
                "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

Hi ! Even i am also confusing about this answers. Because some of my friends says that while you are cycling than you can have energy drinks which will gain your power and your stamina will increase while some of friends saying that avoid drinking while you cycling. Now what to do ?
                  Pet Medication

Comment

I have a glass of red wine each evening to help keep my HDL (good cholesterol) up. Test usually tanks my HDL and it helps.

Comment

Well I heard its no good while on the ride but I've had a couple of drinks and was able to work out the next day but when I drink more than I should my liver is shot takes days to recover

Comment

Alcohol actually dehydrates and strips your body of nutrients at the same time. If you are only having a few every now and then I don't think you are hurting yourself. You might put a little extra strain on your system, but lets be honest what the f**k doesn't anymore.

Comment

I have no much idea but i think alcohol is not good for health.
                          dean graziosi

Comment

Well a beer or two wont do much but its just not a good idea...when you're on cycle you should dedicate yourself 100% just my opinion..

Comment

IMO if you're not able to give up drinking for the 12 weeks you're on a cycle, you might have a drinking problem....lol

Comment

Working...
                              X