Just ordered today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered today

OK guys from reading here and a few private pms. I pulled the trigger and ordered some gear from naps.net Did the money gram thing and got every thing sent .Waiting for confermation on them picking up my money transfer.
    I,m hoping this goes well and i dont have issues like getting ripped off or long delays . From what i have read here and on other forums on other sites naps is GTG!!! Lets hope so as i have lots of freinds waiting on the out come of this deal.
    Naps will get a lot of my freinds hooking up with gear if all goes good for my order. Will up date as things go along.

Naps is g2g got my gear 9 days early
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Mine took a while but did come in.

Comment

Damn 9 days early that would be cool .,. I,m in nc hoping the delivery is that fast would be great. I got all my paper work on the cash transfer correct double checked . Glad i did. The kid working there was a dumb ass kept making mistakes inputing my info.
        Miss spelled my name and the recievers address and amount i was sending . Good thing there was another clerk there that had his shit togather . If my money went to the wrong place they dont refund it.

Comment

Damn, you ordered a few days ago and not complaining where is your stuff? That's a first. Lol jk

Naps is great all around. Once you go Naps you never wanna go anywhere else
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I hear ya Liquid about every body screaming after a few days. I,m thinking they wont pick up funds till monday/ tuesday and take another 2-3 days to ship. and have to waits at least two weeks to get here. Hopefully not too much longer than that.
            Turning 52 april 25th so i want to be well into my cycle before then and looking good. for my Bday. already look good just want a bit more definition and size.

Comment

good stuff dude. What you end up getting?

I'm currently waiting on an order myself. It's actually taking a little longer than usual, but i'm being patient, no complaining just yet.

Comment

When did you order ? I,m hoping mine is a short waite and gets here in a decent time. I,m pretty impatient on some things . But this is a whole different deal bieng what it is and where its coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by prime45 View Post
                  When did you order ? I,m hoping mine is a short waite and gets here in a decent time. I,m pretty impatient on some things . But this is a whole different deal bieng what it is and where its coming from.
                  around 3/20

Comment

You're in good hands. They always come through.

What gears did you order?

Comment

GP Turan (Turinabol) to jump start the cycle with lean gains
                      Speman forte For during and after cycle for the biger loads ; )
                      GP Clomiphene (Clomid) PCT
                      1 x GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) PCT
                      GP Proviron During and after for estrogen control
                      3 x GP Andromix
                      Manufacturer: Geneza Pharmaceuticals
                      Pharmaceutical name: Testosterone propionate 50mg, Trenbolone acetate 50mg, Drostanolone propionate 50mg
                      Pack: 10 ml vial (150 mg/ml)

THis should last me 6 weeks plus one 10ml of test and masteron mix to throw in there some where. Comments on useage or advice on best way to stack or use what where and when.

Comment

3/20 ? As in march 20th isnt here yet ?

Comment

i ordered on 3/14 and the shipment was sent out on the 20th and i am still waiting on it. It just reached the 15 day mark so i requested my tracking# (u have to wait till day 15 to inquire about the track#) on the naps site it still says it will be 10 days until i recieve the package..There is an estimated countdown in your account.. I believe the countdown is a little on the long side which is more estimated for holiday seasons ect.. 3 weeks after it is shipped is the estimated time so dont be worried! I'm hoping the tracking info tells me that it will come through sometime next week! Dont sweat it they have a solid reputation and it will come through.. Once they finally ship it, it is out of their hands and into usps,ups, ect... Unfortunately, the shipping arrangements have changed recently or so ive been told.. they used to just fly them over in no time, but now homeland security has them shippping stuff on boats ect.. so if anyone( say f u to the shipping handlers lol) naps does there best and even tho i am a first time customer i love them already.. great selection, communication, and price! THANKS NAPS.. and JM

Comment

Working...
                          X