Geneza injectables without labels??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geneza injectables without labels??!

I'm worried abt this tbh, the very 1st time I got this issue with naps. Today I received my GP test and sust vials without labels.
    There were nothing on the vials except, 'test 250' and 'sust' written in marker. Has anyone had this issue before? Here are the pics of the vials.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9136/imag0167i.jpg
    http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/6750/imag0168.jpg
    darkreign11
    Last edited by darkreign11; 03-04-2011, 02:22 AM.

Did you get it from .net??? Never had that happen!!!

Comment

Yes from .net. This was my 2nd order. My 1st order came properly labeled with the Geneza hologram and ISN. Some ppl have reportedly received some unlabeled vials from naps on the ironmagazine forums. Could someone fron Naps chime in please? As I said Im worried abt this.

Comment

I just got in ( two weeks ago) Geneza test prop. and both had labels.
        Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Originally posted by darkreign11 View Post
          Yes from .net. This was my 2nd order. My 1st order came properly labeled with the Geneza hologram and ISN. Some ppl have reportedly received some unlabeled vials from naps on the ironmagazine forums. Could someone fron Naps chime in please? As I said Im worried abt this.
          PM ( TEAMNAPS) He should help ya... I'm sure the product is good and maybe ran out of labels?????? Just saying

Comment

Teamnaps inbox is full. And How can Geneza, a reputable company, ship out injectables without labels?

Comment

Shit happens they are real GP products, naps will ship you labels if you want them.
              http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

They are real GP products that GP sent over with the labels longer behind them then expected. Trust me they are all real.

P.S. my inbox is now empty i didnt even realize it was full sorry about that.

Comment

Thanks for the reply guises. Guess it's gtg then

Comment

That's kind of sketchy...I hope that doesn't happen with my order...

Comment

So wait, team naps why weren't the vials labeled? i have an order coming in to and I don't want this.

Comment

I also received some without labels. I also received pills in zip lock bag. Not what i was expecting and little disappointed in this. .net shows labeled and properly bagged products and sent something very different. Can someone please explain why this is so and .net not sending what is advertized? thank you...

Comment

this makes me wonder !! but N**S is GTG !!!

Comment

Weird. Mine came nicely labeled and neatly packed. Was it all the same product at least? So you knew what was inside.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamNaps View Post
                              They are real GP products that GP sent over with the labels longer behind them then expected. Trust me they are all real.

P.S. my inbox is now empty i didnt even realize it was full sorry about that.
                              For those that skipped over my post and are still asking.

Comment

Working...
                              X