Trenabol 200 bd 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trenabol 200 bd 2006

I have a old bottle of trenabol 200 british dragon, I had 4 and she was the same , I take the 3 in the past, but now, the last is Expiration date august 2011.I know medicine are good always some month after expiration date, but UGL I don't know, what is your opinion.How many month after august 2011 I can take it
    Thanks
    ripped

How long have you had them and how have they been stored?

Comment

I have since 2006, and the bottle is in good place, no hot no cold.in a box shoes.
      thanks friend

Comment

5 years sounds a long shelf life but I'm sure someone else can chime in and correct me on this, is there a particular reason why you can't run it before it expires?

Comment

i BELEIVE IT JUST GET WEAKER.
          Originally posted by over45ripped View Post
          I have a old bottle of trenabol 200 british dragon, I had 4 and she was the same , I take the 3 in the past, but now, the last is Expiration date august 2011.I know medicine are good always some month after expiration date, but UGL I don't know, what is your opinion.How many month after august 2011 I can take it
          Thanks
          ripped

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
            i BELEIVE IT JUST GET WEAKER.
            I would agree with safelife on that... I would take it so it don't go to waste.. Take a dose now!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tabs UG or Pharm they both last years past expiration date. If it was UG injection vial then I wouldn't use it.

Comment

Working...
              X