Help figure out my EQ sistuation with limited product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help figure out my EQ sistuation with limited product

Hey guys i have posted my cycle and had everything figure out, but now im thinkingim really slackng on the eq. I was going to run it at 300 awk for 10 wks... since it doesnt kick in till between wk 4-8 is there anyway i couldrun a lower dosage at first and increase towards the end so i have the higher dose for when it counts? or does it simply not work that way. I would love to expand it an extra wk or 2 but doesnt look like that will happen.. If you have any opinion let me know otherwise ill just stick to the 300 for 10 wks or 275mg awk or 11.
    Thanks guys (this is the friendliest board around love JM annd NAPS!)

why not just wait till you have more?

Comment

i will.. if you guys say it s useless to run at 300mg

Comment

Thats really the lower end of EQ you are almost borderline wasting your money at that level. You really need to be between 400 and 600mg a week to see decent results unless you plan on stacking it in a more aggressive cycle....just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
          Thats really the lower end of EQ you are almost borderline wasting your money at that level. You really need to be between 400 and 600mg a week to see decent results unless you plan on stacking it in a more aggressive cycle....just my opinion
          I agree and would even say you really need more like 600-700mg wk for minimum 12 weeks it a slowwwww acting steroid really anything less is a waste of money.

Comment

Originally posted by frankobianco View Post
            why not just wait till you have more?
            x2

if you're taking 300mg now and more later, will take even longer before it all kicks in.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ok well i really dont want to have to purchase more then one more bold... So what do you guys think of running 300mg for weekk1-5 then for week 6-12 running 580.. Or i can run 400 for week 1-5 and week 6-12 run480. Im inclined to go with the first one since it takes so long to kick in. I really want to get the most out of the eq because i believe it to be a great product that produces slow solid gains(the perfect product imo) thanks for the responses fellas.

Comment

Also by extending the eq to 12 wks that means i should extent the sust as well correct? If/ifnot what week should i begin pct

Comment

Anyone have an opinion on this? I just thought that since it takes so long to kickin why should i be injecting a higher dose forthose weeks u know

Comment

My next cycle is going to be EQ with test e for 20 weeks. 600 mg/wk EQ and 600-750 mg test e/wk with a dbol kickstart 50-100 mg/day for first 4-5 weeks. I'm not reinventing the wheel. I've seen several posted cycles close to this. I was originally going to run EQ/deca cycle until I read SAFES post post about deca dick and killing your sex drive. I've got everything for that cycle, now im just gonna wait til I get the test e plus I'm adding HCG to this pct since im running a long cycle.
                    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

You are going to be a beast!

Comment

Working...
                      X