help me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me please

i'm new and i want to get help before to buy some steroid. First i never take steroid and i know nothing about this. i'm 42 years and i just start to do bodybulding 2 month ago and i found this web site. i spend almost 250 $ every month now to buy some naturel bodybulder stuff you find in legal store but is almost spice we found in the ingredient. me i would like to know what kind off AAS i need to take to get fast result (204 lbs and 6 feet) training 5 days a week can you give some help please

.................?

Comment

Advice????? Ummmmm.....read....read.....read......read.......t here is enough on this site already that you really shouldn't even have to honestly ask a question like that. No disrespect or anything. You got some super knowledgeable guys on here that have already posted info that you couldn't pay for and to just prematurely ask an ambiguous question like that...dude.....come on. Happy reading
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Are you American ? It doesn't sound like English is your first language . If you openly ask on any BB board about where to purchase steroids , you can easily become a prey to scam artists and get banned from the board . If you just started bodybuilding 2 months ago you should definitely wait a little longer before considering anabolic steroid use and any seasoned vet will tell you the same thing , good luck .

Comment

Agreed. 2 months lifting??? You are no way ready to cycle. You will almost definitely injure yourself. Steroids will increase strength alot. If you body isn't conditioned to lifting you will tear or pull something within a month. Sorry mate but you definitely need more experience. Train solid for 1 yr. In that time read read read. The in a year you cam assess your situation.

Comment

I'm with juiceduk. I've been training for 6 years in Mma and just started aas and strength is threw the roof it's crazy sometimes scary lol
            You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

As with everyone else, you're nowhere near enough ready to start juicing. You need time, and lots of it, to learn how your body reacts to proper training and diet, steroids are just the icing on the cake, if your training, diet and rest persiods are not functioning correctly you're not going to maximise the use of steroids to their fullest effect.

Comment

Hello friend i have wait 7 years......................before to take something wait some month and years please, steroids are not magic, diet genetic and train are the secret..

Comment

All you have to do is read read read and diet plus lifting and you will be okay. We just told you the magical secret of bodybuilding eat,sleep.train,and do it all over again.
                  GET BIG BRO!!!!
                  ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

thank for all the info guy you give me i will 2 or 3 years before take aas

Comment

Working...
                    X