What's up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up

I'm new to this forum and am just starting my first cycle ever. Not sure I have a clue what I'm doing as a friend has hooked me up and told me what to do. Just figured this was a great place to learn how to do this properly. I'm a former college football player so I've always had "size" but as I'm pushing 35 now I'm not seeing any benefits to working my ass off in the gym anymore. I workout approximately 2hrs 4-5 days a week and try to get some cardio in a couple days. Just looking to build some mass and get a little more cut. I don't really have gains anymore. It is mostly keeping what I have now which isn't getting it. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.
    mscathc
    Last edited by mscathc; 03-02-2011, 07:59 PM.

Welcome over mscathc. You could be overtraining, 1 hour in the gym is sufficient 3 or 4 days a week. Why not post up your routine as well and let us have a look at it.

Comment

thanks stumpy, i'll post my routine and my cycle. I have done my research and know I have the right gear for my cycle so I'm good there. I have just never cycled before and want to make sure I am doing it right. The first time is always the hardest. : ) Appreciate your reply.

Comment

My Cycle

I'm just started my first cycle this week:

Test E 250 2ml per week
        PCT Clomid

Now I've been researching and reading, and I'm wondering if I should space out my test to like 1ml Sunday and 1ml Thursday instead of 2ml once a week. Also, my I'm thinking I need something more than clomid for my pct. I read that people us nolvadex and clomid as their pct. Just wanting to make sure I'm doing this right. Oh and I can really tell I'm starting to retain water. I know this is good for muscle endurance but should I just let it ride or should I look at something to counter this. I don't want to get that blown up bloated look.

Comment

Personaly I like to run Proviron ED during cycle as well but I'm very gyno prone and I also run Nolvadex starting around 10 days after my last jab if I'm running a long esther like enanthate. As for your jabs you're right in thinking about pinning twice a week, this will keep your blood levels at a more stable rate rather than just pinning once a week.

Comment

Yeah I read up on proviron. That's probably good during cycle. So what should the schedule and dose be for PCT. I've read a bunch of different opinions and not sure which is accurate. I was thinking I should start 10 days post cycle. Now if I'm stacking clomid and nolv I'm just wondering what the doses should be.

Comment

I've never used Clomid so rather than doing a copy/paste from another site I'd prefer someone else who's used it to answer that.

Comment

So you just use nolv during your pct? I've read that clomid and proviron are a good stack. I'll read up on it and see if I can find anything good. Appreciate your comments man.

Comment

welcome. keep us up to date on your progress!

Comment

Working...
                  X