TEST E by Aburaihan from Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEST E by Aburaihan from Iran

i saw these test e amps on naps.... iv done some research about the company but have heard mixed reviews about some of it being fake.. anyone order? any advice?

hey shepa,

i haven't used them, but i figure i'd chime in. heres the way i see things. yes, the main issue with a lot of human grade gear is the fact that it is counterfeited and faked. the only way you can protect yourself is by going with a source you trust. not too sure how well you know naps, but if you've been around this game, you know that naps stands behind and always has. if he's putting his rep on the line with a product, it is good to go.

just some food for thought.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

G2G with naps.
      http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

depends

It all depends on the source, lots and lots of counterfeited Aburaihan, from China (also the Karachi) and from Pakistan itself and Bulgaria. If you google on Abu's fakes you'll be occupied for the rest of the week

Comment

from test e HG i dont see fake only galenika, schering pakistan and jelfa prolongatum.
          see lot fakes aburaihan, but also see lot oryginal aburaihan

Comment

definately lots of fakes with that aburaihan.. im using caspian tamin anadrone 250mg with great results!! have not seen any fakes yet..

Comment

Here's some real ones, I'll try and throw the box up as well. When I have more time..
              Attached Files

Comment

Personally I think Iranian E is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Damonic View Post
                  Personally I think Iranian E is awesome.
                  thats what i hear as well.

Comment

watchout for the fake naps, theres the legit one wich is .net and there is the fake scam one wich is .com

Comment

Originally posted by dr.Stack View Post
                      watchout for the fake naps, theres the legit one wich is .net and there is the fake scam one wich is .com
                      thank you!

Comment

all depends of your source even galenika is starting to be "copied" mostly by bulgarian counterfeiters. these bulgarian reviewed version of galenika actually from a several lab test contains testo enan but around 100mg/ml instead of 250mg.
                        methan
                        Last edited by methan; 07-06-2010, 09:46 AM.

Comment

galenika >>>>>>> iranians

Comment

Originally posted by methan View Post
                            all depends of your source even galenika is starting to be "copied" mostly by bulgarian counterfeiters. these bulgarian reviewed version of galenika actually from a several lab test contains testo enan but around 100mg/ml instead of 250mg.
                            that is biggest BS i have ever heard, plz dont post just so u can say "oh yes i wrote something" check yo info before u make statements like that
                            best regards
                            M

Comment

2 posts for majestic and 0% of credibility otherwise I from balkan region and eastern black aas market is in my pocket.

Comment

Working...
                              X