Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cycle update week one

Today will be one week I've been on dbol 30mg day and test c 500 mg a week
    I'm already up 3 pounds and getting stronger and thepumps are crazy I don't like the lower back pumps that shit hurts gp dbol is crazy strong but it's working added 20 pounds to my max curl and busted out 10 reps 4 set and felt like the hulk lol
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Nice. Keep us posted and keep up the hard work

Comment

Thats whats up Cage Fighter, For how long are you going to run the dbols for? Hard Work Pays Off Brother Keep It Up.

Comment

5 weeks at 30 mg a day and the test c at 500 a week for 10 weeks I'm hoping to gain 20 pounds

Comment

Keep us posted I would love to hear your opinion in about 3-4 weeks. Are you running GP?

Comment

Yep gp all the way they have good stuff

Comment

I'm 5th week in at 30mg as well and sust + cyp. Nolva 20mg ed cuz gyno signs started at week 2 plus 50mg proviron ed. Up 20lbs.

Comment

I'm taking adex .5 eod right now no signs yet .damn 20 pounds in 5 weeks ? I like to hear that hell I'll be happy if I gained 20 pound my whole 10 week cycle lol I'm sure I will I'm eating like a cow and working out hard I get the shacks after I workout on this dbol for hours and I sweat bad at night

Comment

That happens to me to on dbol thats why i prefer drol. More nights then not i would sweat and soak the whole sheets half way through the night, and after i would be laying down for a while i would get anxiety right befor id fall asleep. I would be focusing on my brething and fucking myself up for some reason, i took dbol for 5 weeks but will probally never take it again. I guess im just one os tthose people who don't respond to it. I even don't gain much and strength don't really go up as quick as it should with me, it sucks man i wish i could use dbol but i guess ill stick with greeh hulk pills lol.
                  ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

I'm loving it so far but is only week one lol

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
                      That happens to me to on dbol thats why i prefer drol. More nights then not i would sweat and soak the whole sheets half way through the night, and after i would be laying down for a while i would get anxiety right befor id fall asleep. I would be focusing on my brething and fucking myself up for some reason, i took dbol for 5 weeks but will probally never take it again. I guess im just one os tthose people who don't respond to it. I even don't gain much and strength don't really go up as quick as it should with me, it sucks man i wish i could use dbol but i guess ill stick with greeh hulk pills lol.
                      Hell ya bro I get the exact same way, really bad anxiety and racing thoughts, terrible sweats. my girl says after I workout my skin looks flushed like I took a bunch of niacin hahaha but good results. Wanted 2 try the drol but I really like the dbol feeling a lot. Mayb in the future

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
                        this is also happening to me i am on my 4th week of dbol now and i have to take sleeping meds to make me sleep i am hot allll the time but the pumps in the gym are crazy and i am up 10lbs but i also had a little gyno but it went away.. i like dbol but the hotness kinda sucks

Comment

Dbol is awesome but like you said the hotness sucks and can't sleep very well but the pumps are crazy I did 4 sets of 21s 4 sets of db curls 4 sets of rev curls and wanted more but my arms were so pumped I thought the skin was going to tear

Comment

Goood luck /man I'm bout to start a similar sack with sust eq dbol ... the. Results posted here are exactly my goal... whaaaaaattttttt reaching my goallllls.. told u I could do it mom.. lolRip that gym apart my friend

Comment

Lol everybody is asking me you must be working out hard cuzz ur getting bigger fast are u on something lol I say no just eating and workingout I think I'm going to start today doing one more set to push myself . What is eq ? I hear everybody talking about it

Comment

Working...
                              X