not so much luck for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not so much luck for me

unfortunately i got the bad news today by the arrival of a seizure letter from customs....plus i live in a country where naps doesn't reship....it looks like my first cycle is gone.
    just the thought, if i wanna do it by getting it here for 30 times the price pi$$e$ me off.
    wich will leave me most likely with just the idea of it,
    but never be able to do a cycle.
    it was good to read your inputs guys,and i will still come here to get some more knowledge

I'm really sorry to hear that mate. I feel really bad for you. Unfortunately that's the risk we all take when buying AAS. But it's a shame you live in one of the no reship countries.
    If you do try again don't use the same address. And only order small orders. At least then if it's seized it's not too big of a loss.
    JuicedUK
    Last edited by JuicedUK; 03-02-2011, 10:31 AM.

Comment

as a matter of fact i haven't lost a lot,i only placed a small order just to see how things work out and then place a second and third one to get all components for the cycle.but i won't try for now....i'll give it a rest until i got some spare cash that i can put on a horse called naps.i guess some friends of mine spend probably twice what i just lost on night out on the piss lol

Comment

There are a number of guys who have found this site that need to keep in mind that whats offered isn't legal in all countries. They need to be a little more discreet or we'll all be worse for the cause. Sorry to hear that you had some issues, thats the risk most of us take

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
          There are a number of guys who have found this site that need to keep in mind that whats offered isn't legal in all countries. They need to be a little more discreet or we'll all be worse for the cause. Sorry to hear that you had some issues, thats the risk most of us take
          Was that aimed at me?? If so my apologies. I understand the need to be discreet for the good of us all. Again sorry if you are referring to me. But if so could you let me know what I said so I'm more aware?

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
            Was that aimed at me?? If so my apologies. I understand the need to be discreet for the good of us all. Again sorry if you are referring to me. But if so could you let me know what I said so I'm more aware?
            No not you bro, It's meant for the guys that find it Ok to post stupid questions in the Chatbox where the world can read it. Those guys are not using their heads and the rest of us are going to end up worse off for it

Comment

Ah gotcha. My mistake. It's not the first time people in the shout box have been told about that.

Comment

Originally posted by sancio View Post
                unfortunately i got the bad news today by the arrival of a seizure letter from customs....

I never ended up with a letter that resulted from ordering gear, but I did end up with one because of a chemical compound I ordered. Quite a chunk of cash wasted I must say.
                Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Amazin pic Guido. That's just brightened my day. Well funny.

Comment

just a thought for you do u have anyone u know in another country where it can be shipped to them and where naps will reship if seized, someone u can trust? if so ship it to them then let them repackage it and ship to you from a box like you ordered some shoes or something. or fishing supplies. I know some guys who you to ship in the states to each other and they got pretty creative on how they shipped stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Kountry View Post
                      just a thought for you do u have anyone u know in another country where it can be shipped to them and where naps will reship if seized, someone u can trust? if so ship it to them then let them repackage it and ship to you from a box like you ordered some shoes or something. or fishing supplies. I know some guys who you to ship in the states to each other and they got pretty creative on how they shipped stuff.
                      as far as you have to give proof that it actually has been lost,it would show that it ended up in a country with no reship policy.
                      but i like your idea i must say

Comment

grazie guido

a lot of effort in that picture...lol thanks m8

Comment

Good honesty advice limo and JUICEDUK. This what makes this board different then the rest.
                          Originally posted by limo View Post
                          No not you bro, It's meant for the guys that find it Ok to post stupid questions in the Chatbox where the world can read it. Those guys are not using their heads and the rest of us are going to end up worse off for it

Comment

good luck man. dont give up what your trying to do cause of a set back like this. been there plenty of times

Comment

"what is this amateur hour?" - Ron Burgandy
                              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                              X