short cycle recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• short cycle recommendation

I want to do a short cycle now say 8-10 weeks, for a lean bulk before I do the cycle below (probably next winter), what would you recommend or suggest?

(this is next winters cycle)
    week 1-12 test e (500mg per week - tuesdays & fridays)
    week 1-12 proviron (50mg per day)
    week 1-17 aromasin (12.5 mg eod)
    week 3-12 hcg (500 iu split on tuesdays & fridays)
    week 14-15 (nolvadex 40 mg per day)
    week 16-17 (nolvadex 20 mg per day)
    letro on hand for gyno
    strom
    Last edited by strom; 03-02-2011, 02:22 AM.

What are you running under your test, if its the proviron i would deff up it and run it at 50-100mg throught to be able to notice results. Everything else is ok to me but someone else needs to come put in their .02 they should be able to give you more info than what i can bro
    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

I agree, the proviron should be atleast 50mg per day (changed the original post from 25 to 50 mg)...But I'm looking for something else right now, just not sure what to run for a lean bulk.

Comment

So throw some t bol in there its just like d bol but without all the water and bloat that comes along with it. Even Eq would be great for your cycle it give lean quality gains and enhances your hunger and makes you hard and pops ya veins out like crazy i love eq. Run it between 400-600mg for best results. anything else??
        ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
          anything else??
          Yes, I'm looking to run something right now for a lean bulk, until I can afford the Test E cycle that I posted above (probably next winter).

Can you recommend something with very little sides for now until I run the Test E cycle around Christmas time?

Comment

You should always run every cycle with test as your base, but primo is great for lean quality gains and easy on the sides. But is also expensive you would have to run at least 500mg a week on it. You would be better off just grabbing some prop and running it low doses along with a less harsh oral such as t bol, d bol without the water and sides. You should get some nice quality gains on that for now, but still do your pct before you run your test e cycle bro..

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
              You would be better off just grabbing some prop and running it low doses along with a less harsh oral such as t bol, d bol without the water and sides.
              Are you talking about Turanbol the oral?

Comment

Originally posted by strom View Post
                Are you talking about Turanbol the oral?
                Ya bro turanabol aka t bol lol....

Comment

Working...
                X