• Show
Clear All

• tren ace / tren enan

hey fellas i got a question here...

thinking on doing a lean bulk here
    1-4 dbol 40mgs
    1-12 test e 500?
    1-12 tren e ????

ok reason i dont know doseages here is cuz I used tren ace i didnt feel / notice anything until i bumped it to 75mgs ED. 50 ED / 50 EOD didnt do diddly but than its like a switch got flipped.

anyone got advice what I should use as a doseage?

i got a blend and its TEST 250 / TREN 150 per ML

My last cycle was 750mg EW Test. En. & 400mg EW Tren. En. (along with GHRP-6) and I couldn't fault it, couple this with good training and diet and you'll get what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by stumpy View Post
      My last cycle was 750mg EW Test. En. & 400mg EW Tren. En. (along with GHRP-6) and I couldn't fault it, couple this with good training and diet and you'll get what you want.
      awesome i love tren its pretty slick.

i also got another blend 100prop 75 tren ace 75 mast but i dont wanna use it for this really

Comment

Iam looking for a good doseage of tren-e for first time cycle..I plan on stacking it with sus or eq which do you think would be the better one.

Comment

Originally posted by rickiepcb View Post
          Iam looking for a good doseage of tren-e for first time cycle..I plan on stacking it with sus or eq which do you think would be the better one.

You shouldn't run tren for a 1st cycle,especially not tren e.Test is all you will need to get maximum gains and little sides if your training and diet are gtg.

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
            You shouldn't run tren for a 1st cycle,especially not tren e.Test is all you will need to get maximum gains and little sides if your training and diet are gtg.
            x2. no reason at all to run more than test only or test with an oral kickstart for your first cycle. (A) you're going to gain a lot on a smaller cycle for the first few years of cycling and (B) you need to learn how you respond to AAS. if you jump into a first cycle of several different drugs and start having side effects, you wont have a clue which drug is causing the issue and won't know how to fix the problem. there are many more reasons we're making this suggestion. if you spend some time reseaching, you'll figure them out too
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

The tren will not be my first cycle,just the first cycle of tren.will sus work to stack with it and what will be a good doseage for first time!

Comment

imo sust is for the birds. if you already have it, itll work, but i would recommend a simple ester. i love prop/tren ace, but if youre going with tren e, id prob just stack it with cyp or enan. as far as dosage, what have your previous dosages looked like with other compounds?
                Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

what i do have to run with it would be decca,eq,or winstrol-50 other than sus would any of these be better??
                  Thanks for the info!!

Comment

its too hard to keep blood levels stable when you have multiple esters, all with different half lives, they send your hormones on a roller coaster ride. when every ester needed were already created, tried, and true; somebody decided to mix them up and call it a new compound. i think the big idea behind it was less frequent injections, but how can you agree with that when the first ester clears in like 2 days, thus lowering the levels, then the next clears and levels drop even more, so on and so fourth. ive ran sust before and had decent gains, so i cant say its completely worthless, but ill never run it again, it just doesnt make sense. just keep it simple(and stable) and run prop, cyp, enan, whatever tickles your fancy. im not a big fan of ANY mixes out there

Comment

and rickie, you could run eq and/or winny with it, but neither will make up for test in the aspect of sexual function and overall feeling of well being. and i wouldnt stack deca with tren, they are both 19 nor compounds, and together can give you some wicked prolactin sides. ever seen a man lactate? want to?

Comment

I agree with PushinWeight, Deca and tren together.. Big no no.. Deca dick and prolactin sides are sick things to experience bro. Almost same sides as estrogen sides but much harder to fight it...
                        After i tried Boldenone, i never touch deca again.

Comment

Hey Pushinweight

Thanks for the info i will go with the eq and the winny,You been a big help any sugestions on the doseage of each and the way to stack them with the tren!!
                          Thank you,Rickie

Comment

tren ace at 75-100 mg eod should be plenty, eq is a slower acting compound so most people will claim it needs to be run for about 16 weeks to get the full benefit from it, most people also run it around 600mg a week. as for the winny, stick with the oral bc the injectible is pretty painful and id start with 50mg a day. those are general dosages, you can tailor them to your needs

Comment

Hey Pushingweight
                              One problem i have all ready have the winstrol-50 injectable 2 viles of it! Is there anthing you can do i read to mix it with b-12 or bacteriosstatic water!!

Comment

Working...
                              X