Anger!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anger!!!

Ever since I've been on this cycle I find myself extremely angery most of the time and wanting some1 2 test me jus 2 let it out. I saw and ex 2day at this meeting, her ex was there as well, so the 1st thing I hear is he's talking shit. Instantly my heart starts 2 pound and I'm thinking about crippling this punk as soon as he looks at me. Well thankfully I was able 2 control myself and jus leave b4 I end up in jail, again. So guys my ? Is, how do I get out of this mood and state of mind? I know this isn't uncommon rite? Haha roid rage!

Well when I was younger i'd wait out back and smash his head in.......then as I got a little older (and tired of calling someone for a ride home from Jail) I took my frustrations out on walls, doors or whatever else was in striking distance....I haven't had to pound anyone since--- well shit forget it ---DON'T HIT PEOPLE IT'S AGAINST THE LAW

Comment

I know this kid would b a little pu$$y too after he woke up choking on teeth, he'd def call the 5-0! And like u said limo, it sucks tryn 2 get a ride home or cash especially after the judge is like "watd u do this time mr.______"? I even find myself getn that way towards family and friends but act cool. Its like I. Have constant adreneline goin thru me

Comment

Bro, just think about it. Not worth being arrested, making bail, paying a lawyer, missing days from work, fines, probation. I can't say it the juice at this point because you already have those side affect beat, by admitting that , that could be part of the problem. Even if your were not on, you would still be pissed. Bro let that junk go an focus on your game. We want to keep seeing you on the board and not read about you. We are hear for you reach out. May not be on scene with you but were here. I'll let Mbig245 put beat down on them. LOL just kidin. Juice don't make you do this if it did you woiuld not be talking to us now. Juice has no mind, but you do. peace

Comment

Ya bro thanx 4 the advice, tell mbig ill give him a free tour of northeast ohio and were gona make a few stops haha jk

Comment

I combined my weighttraining with Muay Thai. In my gym the worldchamp teached, he also took some of the K1 guys, he knew how to let out my agression in a controled way.
            Some of the better guys also fought the cage in Brazil. When we had gala's, it always surprised me how relexed most fighters are. Thats the difference with the "friends" surrounding them, angels -criminals etc.. they have something to prove.

Comment

I never worry about the loudest guys in the room, I know for a fact they are all talk with nothin to back it up and they're probably going to be the first ones knocked out. It's the ones who don't say a word and look like they aren't paying attention to the situation those are the ones I keep my eye on....cause I'm one of them....... I wanna be left alone and I hope to be able to remove myself from there before someone crosses that line. Like SAFELIFE says its not worth it in the end yeah you pounded the guy into dust now what?? You head home and wait for the cops cause its not like the old days when you got your ass handed to you and went home like a man. Now they call the cops and then its lawyers and fines or the other shit happens and everybody straps up and then forget about it now we're at a whole new level....for what??

Comment

Let it slide. Find a hobby where you can release your aggression. Rage can be controlled by the strong, it can't be controlled by the weak.

Comment

Originally posted by 1500 View Post
                  let it slide. Find a hobby where you can release your aggression. Rage can be controlled by the strong, it can't be controlled by the weak.
                  i like that bro..

Comment

It's the damned Tren that gets me on edge, usualy shout at and insult my manager.............one of these days he's gonna learn to speak English then I'm fkt.

Comment

If you get angry, don't do anything to land you in jail bro. Just look the fucker in the eye and say with confidence and contempt "Come at me bro!" When he does come at you then you can beat the shit of him and be able to claim self defense.

Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

You need a Thai bag in the house the bag won't call the cops when ur done beating the shit out of it . That works for me sense I got kicked out of my last gym for fighting . This may sound funny coming from a Mma fight but I hate fight lol this guy threw a 10 pound db at me cuzz my girl told him to fuck off and leave her alone this guy was 40 pounds more than me I kick his ass I go to jail and he goes home WTF! So now I leave all my fights in the cage
                        You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

This is my take on the subject.. It seems to me that the juice will only intensify your nature.. With me It makes me alot nicer to the idiots...I could still get mad but its pretty easy to walk away... ( cause regardless of the situation) You will most likely go to jail.... Little secret.. Put a big ass coat on with a mask and Whip his ass with no witness around... Just a thought.... not advice!!!

Comment

Mbig nice way of saying if you were an asshole before youll be an even bigger asshole now lol . But its true to some extent. No woman imo is worth fighting some dude over.And in this case an ex f that. Move on
                            "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                              This is my take on the subject.. It seems to me that the juice will only intensify your nature.. With me It makes me alot nicer to the idiots...I could still get mad but its pretty easy to walk away... ( cause regardless of the situation) You will most likely go to jail.... Little secret.. Put a big ass coat on with a mask and Whip his ass with no witness around... Just a thought.... not advice!!!
                              Lol I already thought about it and it would work but he's always with his old lady/my ex old lady. I guess I shouldn't be mad cuz I did fuck her wen he was dating her b4 I jus don't like people who put on a front wen they know their a pu$$y. Ya he's real tough since he came at me with 3 of his dudes and they think they're hard? Wow! it flatters me that douchebag thought he needed 4 dudes 2 kick my ass lmfao. Ill let it chill until the next time he grows a pair

Comment

Working...
                              X