Your input appreciated........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your input appreciated........

I have bugging the hell out of SAFELIFE on this so I thought I would post my final questions to the forum and get some educated opinions here. I have posted regarding some of this before but I need to get specific so I dont completely screw myself up by doing things wrong.

Backstory - I am a road and mountain biker trying to take my game to the next level. Weight loss is primary goal with endurance/cardio secondary and strength third.

Based on the research I have done my intention was to place an order from Naps for the following:

GP Clen
    GP T3
    Ketotifen
    Winstrol tabs

From research it seems that this would be a good cycle to get on my way to where I want to be. I am trying to stay away from anything that requires massive PCT but am not against it if it makes sense. So my question here is what dosages do I take these in and for how long for ideal results without wrecking my thyroid system? hahahaha. Should I get some PCT goodies to be on the safe side? Are there any potential issues with this combination that I should be aware of or perhaps avoid?

Thanks guys, I appreciate any advice you can offer.
    ;o)

Switch out winny for anavar. Anavar will not shut you down as hard. Not even close. Not to mention much safer drug. Var and primo work very well together.
    "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

My reasoning for going with Winny was that it raises Red Blood Cell count which is vital for oxygen transport. I am certainly open to your suggestions though if you feel it would be a better fit.

How long of a cycle should this generally be and what dosages should I take of each as I ramp up and then obviously slow down at the end? Will taking the Ketotifen cause any problems with the T3 or Var/Winny depending on which route I take?

Comment

As i MENTION FOR YOUR ROAD WORK THE WINNY WOULD BE GREAT. LOT OF TRACK AND RUNNERS USE IT.

Comment

Sounds good, I will go with that SAFELIFE. I can always do another cycle with Var later. Thanks for the help guys. Would I be better off posting this in a different section perhaps? I really want to get this gear ordered but want to do it right! I have been going back and forth on this for months now and finally pulled the trigger.

Comment

Heyy guys nice thread....Do you think its neccessary for all those combined. What if I were to take winny or Clen alone? would i loose enough fat and be able to maintain muscle? also clen or winny i am very confused

Comment

Please dont derail the purpose of my thread here, it might make sense to start a new post with your questions.

Comment

BTW - the more I read about Winny the more I think it wouldnt work out well for me. I already have some joint issues with my knees and it appears that will potentially be made even worse with Winny - if there is even a chance of that I need to steer clear of it. Var does sound good but DAMN that stuff is pricey! Hehehe.

Comment

ARe you a tested athlete?? I love EQ for my endurance comps. Problem is its long detection time. Its a wonder drug for me when it comes to endurance/cardio events.

Comment

No - no tests for me. I actually used EQ about 15 years ago and loved it when I was competing in Martial Arts. I would be open to using it again for sure. At the time it was an EQ + Omnedron250 stack. In hindsight I am not sure it was the best combo but I felt like a million bucks and it did everything I wanted at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Faster View Post
                      No - no tests for me. I actually used EQ about 15 years ago and loved it when I was competing in Martial Arts. I would be open to using it again for sure. At the time it was an EQ + Omnedron250 stack. In hindsight I am not sure it was the best combo but I felt like a million bucks and it did everything I wanted at the time.
                      Sounds like you need to get back on the EQ bro . Its much more concentrated these days.

Comment

Cool - good to know! I will jump on that after I finish this 9 week clen/t3 cycle.

Comment

Working...
                        X