GP dbol is the shit!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP dbol is the shit!!!!

I'm on day 6 and let me tell you I feel amazing I feel like I could lift a house up lol I threw 20 pounds over my max curl last night and busted out 12 reps the pumps are crazy wish I could take this forever haha
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

hey bud,
    glad to hear you're feeling strong. yes sir, GP dbol is some great stuff. some of the best on the market, IMO
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Chest and bis tonight it's 21 time see if I can get this arm all pumped up

Comment

Oh man, I haven't felt any dbol kick as hard as Geneza Dbol does. It's potent stuff for sure!

Comment

I'm at 30 mg a day I'm loving this stuff

Comment

I love their dbol. Hell, I love dbol in general hah

No other aas gives me the since of well being that dbol does.

Comment

Get it in bro happy gaining dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

havent used their dbol but their anadrol is fucking great too.

Comment

I used Geneza for my first steroid run D-Bol. I could barley walk 3 mins before my shins felt like they were on fire. Great stuff and crazy pumps.

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                    I'm at 30 mg a day I'm loving this stuff
                    what all are you running and how long you running the dbol at that dose?

Comment

mann o9 mammnnn i cant wait to juice out on some bolllsss..

Comment

I love dbol! Pop them like skittles

Comment

Damn you guys......as I sit here staring at the box of dbol I have trying to hold out two more weeks before I start. Posting stuff like this is slowly breaking me down....I'm getting weak! I got the 50mg tabs. You were saying 30 was awesome. Should I just stick with 50mg a day or cut it back? Thoughts? My plan is to stack it with EQ.
                          MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
                            Damn you guys......as I sit here staring at the box of dbol I have trying to hold out two more weeks before I start. Posting stuff like this is slowly breaking me down....I'm getting weak! I got the 50mg tabs. You were saying 30 was awesome. Should I just stick with 50mg a day or cut it back? Thoughts? My plan is to stack it with EQ.
                            50mgs Is straight bro, Just be ready for the sides!! Cut down your dose if need be and are you running adex or aromasin throughout?? and you should split up your doses 25mg 2x a day. Eq is great!! but i take it that your taking test along side it right???
                            ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
                              I don't see y any1 would need more than 30-40mg of dbol a day. I had incredible gains on dbol 30mg ed and test

Comment

Working...
                              X