counterfeited enanthate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• counterfeited enanthate

I got this counterfeit/fake and scanned it a bit and increased size.

The real one is manufactured in 2010 and is good for 2 years.
    The counterfeiter made a mistake or wanted his product to last longer and increased the date to 3 years.

Some deviations in the fake amp that is nicely branded nice job.. they come without the box.

tomorrow some Napo
    Attached Files

MAN, THEY DON'T LOOK GOOD AT ALL. iS THERE ANYTHING IN THEM AT ALL?

Comment

I'm a little shocked that there is still that many fakes out there with the availability of UGL products. You would think the counterfeit market would have slowed some, looks to be still as strong as ever.......Thanks Ronny without threads like this one we have no idea what to look for!!!!!

Comment

We done extensive testing and research for the Underground Book. More then 60% of all human grade gear in the Netherlands are counterfeited. I have some good contacts around the world and I'm able to buy counterfeits (counterfeited brandname -real ingredients) mostly in China . And faked (contains no active ingredients) or fakes that contain cheaper ingredients. Once the website opens I'll post more and better information.

Comment

So you will open a new site? or you will just change Juicedmuscle? When it will happens? A lot of question i know...

Comment

hmm I think I am gonna go tomorrow to my local pharmacy and buy some Norma testo and post the pics here Ronny

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
              So you will open a new site? or you will just change Juicedmuscle? When it will happens? A lot of question i know...
              yeah what web site Ronny ??

Comment

do the fake ones have a LOT number on them? idk cuz i cant tell with your pic

Comment

whole saler

Thank you very much, Judge.

I can get the Norma testo in every amount I want, directly from the wholesaler. Plus mostly I get informed about packiging etc. I'm working in this bizz. And I know some of the big guys ..some post in forums, just as I said some idiots don't wanna believe them and "know" better. I have seen that at BoS. Its really hilarious if someone that imports millions of amps and sells them all over the world is teached by a "guru" how they should look like

I once posted the pictures of a huge pharmaceutical warehouse, and the same idiot replied it was a food storage ..then its better to stop arguing..
                  Attached Files

Comment

To answer your questions regarding the website. No ..I work for Nevos now. And the new website will be part of this forum. The IT team will create a homepage from where you can browse to the forum - webshop - analysis section - peptides - articles etc etc etc.. Our goal is to build the best of the best website about gear - training - anti-aging etc etc
                    RonnyT
                    Last edited by RonnyT; 03-01-2011, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Great info bro. I'm excited to be here to watch this place grow.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                        And the new website will be part of this forum. The IT team will create a homepage from where you can browse to the forum - webshop - analysis section - peptides - articles etc etc etc.. Our goal is to build the best of the best website about gear - training - anti-aging etc etc
                        that sounds good thx

Comment

Ronny indeed there's no need to post my pics then, those pics prove your words 100% thanx for the useful info

Comment

Ronny and Judge. You guys are great, thank you. I have run norma enanthate and bought from some of the biggest wholesalers and pharmacies back in the day. I have noticed that norma enanthate's amps vary in size and shape often and that the counterfeits are always about the same size and shape. Im currently arguing with a few newbies to normas who think that amp size and shape have to be the same exact size and shape in order to be legitimate norma enanthate test, I disagree because I know better. Could you please leave your input in here as to if I am wrong or right. thank you.

Comment

I can confirm that too 1500, although I was almost never in need to buy Normas (test and nandrolone) through black market/wholesalers etc because I obtain these products with prescription directly from our pharmacies so I consider them legitimate , I always noticed that the sizes and shapes throughout the years varies a lot! I mean amps are not identical 100%

Comment

Working...
                              X