Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bolasterone....more then 2x as strong as dbol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolasterone....more then 2x as strong as dbol?

HEY GENTS, I CAN'T FIND MUCH INFO ON BOLASTERONE, HAVE ANY OF YOU TRIED IT? IT IS RATHER EXPENSIVE IN COMPARISON BUT IN ONE POST I READ THAT A GUY PUT ON 14LBS IN 2 WKS(IDK HOW CONCRETE THAT IS) IM REALLY INTERESTE IN RUNNIN A 4-5 WEEK STREAK OF IT SO PLZ LET ME KNOW IF YOU KNOW ANY MORE ABOUT IT THANKS!!!....... ALSO IF YOU HAVE TRIED GP STEN SOME INFO O THAT WOULD BE APPRECIATED AS WELL

i expereinced few sides from it. think i ran 2 tabs a day. i've heard others say they had awful BP issues. i felt very very strong. it reminded me a little of anadrol. i ran it for 4 wks.

on another board, some of the more experienced members suggested 100mg for the first wk, the 50mg for an additional 2 wks. i ran 100 for 1 wk, then dropped it down and still felt that 50mg for the next 3 wks was enough.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

So this is to be ran basically as a short dbol(kickstart) cycle. Sounds like a very intriguing item.. Just curious if it is worth the extra $ vs just a regular dbol kickstart. I guess that is all up to opinion.. But does the water gains like on dbol pretty much equal that of this product?

Comment

Working...
      X