Why do I have Pain in my workouts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I have Pain in my workouts?

There is good pain and bad pain. Bad pain is when you hear something tear and then your black and blue from head to toe! This thread is about good pain. When you workout your body is using glycogen for energy, (which means your stored carbohydrate). The glycogen is broken down into different compounds, which includes pyruvate, which turns into hydrogen ions, which is the big part of the burn, this process creates lactic acid in the muscles. Keep in mind the more lactic acid present the more growth hormone is release. Remember GH causes muscle to grow and uses fat for fuel. a way of during this, is to do long sets and make your rest time shorter.

If you do your sets at a short speed on the upward movement of each rep and do lighter reps, you will experience this muscle growth. If you do this type of training once a week and do your heavy workouts on other days and rest a day between sessions. you will love this . All you need is about 35-40 mins. If anyone don't understand I will add to this thread and break it down. Just give me a show of hands of interested parties.
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 03-02-2011, 02:04 AM.

Yeah im interested in learning more about this approach. Thanks safelife.

Comment

yes i am interested in this topic more info would be grate thanks.

Comment

Ok, give me a bit.

Comment

Nice read ..continue please..

Comment

Ok, i'm mapping it out will do it wensday night. Want to try this one in the am..
            Originally posted by ronnyt View Post
            nice read ..continue please..
            SAFELIFE1
            Banned
            Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 03-02-2011, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Showing my hand.
              Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Please Continue

Comment

mos def bring it on!
                  "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

me too, please

Comment

Forgive me guys, I will. Been closing and clean at the gym lately. It's coming..

Comment

Working...
                      X