• Summer cutting cycle

Anvar, propnate, primo, winstrol inject

week 1-6 50-60 mg anavar
    week 1-12 100 mg prop eod
    week 1-10 600 mg primo
    week 9-12 50 mg winstrol ed

followed by a pct

cardio 3-4 times a week, 1/2 hour or 45 mins
    meals 6 meals per day, brown rice, chicken, veg, protein shake, fish.
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-27-2011, 05:49 PM.

can i ask please what is better for fat loss brown rice or white rice? or not really matter?

Comment

Ah do you mean 3 to 4 times a week on that cardio?? Cause if its 34 times a week I'm out of the program before we begin!!! My question to you is can we sub out the prop for Test E instead?? I'm not trying to complicate this, I'm wondering if we can still get the same effects with less shots??

Comment

Brown rice, only difference is a few cal. Brown rice is fiber so it's better. Hope that helped you.

Comment

Diggin' the front pose Safe. Gives me motivation!

Comment

Yes, typo. 3-4 times a week cardio. I will explain why my choose of products.

Primo (METHENOLONE ENANTATE): It's very safe. It works good on a low cal diet. It has no estrogen side effects and very postive on the immune system. You only obtain quality muscle.

Winstrol (Stanozolol): Has same postive effects as primo.

Anavar (Oxandrolone): It cause strength gains without water, it does not aromatize at any dosage. It does not surpress the body's own hormone production.

Prop (testosterone Propionate), it's much faster acting and will retain less water. Also want to include to always include Liv-52 as with all cycles. Question was can you sub out prop for Test -E? Well a cutting cycle you want to have less water, your base here being prop will not carry as much water retention as Test-e.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
              Brown rice, only difference is a few cal. Brown rice is fiber so it's better. Hope that helped you.
              yes thanks thats all i needed to know, good luck with your new cycle.

Comment

Thank you SAFELIFE for the answer. I knew you would point to the water retention as the reason but I wanted to be sure and I thought it would be a good topic for others to see why you chose the Test P over Test E or Test C. Thanks again.....good stuff people

Comment

Limo, u testing me??? where is crazy Mbig245? I'll let him lose on you.
                  Originally posted by limo View Post
                  Thank you SAFELIFE for the answer. I knew you would point to the water retention as the reason but I wanted to be sure and I thought it would be a good topic for others to see why you chose the Test P over Test E or Test C. Thanks again.....good stuff people

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                    Limo, u testing me??? where is crazy Mbig245? I'll let him lose on you.
                    He's probably kickin the crap outta some kid who forgot to put the plates back after benching!!! lololololol

Comment

Ha ha or chasing a damm crawfish out of the pond for chucking his wood. Got to love him. Dude never lets me sleep. We have better check on him, if we don't here from him.

Comment

Just locate the nearest grill buffet and we'll find him, half a cow in one hand and 200lb dumbell in the other

Comment

He's probably kickin the crap outta some kid who forgot to put the plates back after benching!!! lololololol
                          I did get a little hot today because on every bench in the gym only had 1 side with 45pd. plates... So I had to walk around the place to get 45's. Got a little old... Putting more work in getting plates than pushing them... They need to get it together a the ( YMCA)........ Stupid ass gym !!!!!!!

Comment

If mbig works out at the (Y) then im an astronaut!!!!
                            "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

Ha ha... Ha ha
                              just locate the nearest grill buffet and we'll find him, half a cow in one hand and 200lb dumbell in the other

Comment

Working...
                              X